My Inner Bossness!

The burning feeling slowly goes away as I wake up. I stand and stare at Jack with mixed emotions as he walks up to me and says calmly "Close your eyes, hold out your hands, and focus on your inner boss." I hesitantly close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"You guys might wanna back up..." I hear Jack warn. I then clear my mind. I focus on trying to remembering all of Jack's videos, and all the times he's laughed. I stretched my hands out.

I hear the crackling sound of fire, and I open my eyes to see that there is neon green fire in my hands. Bella and Luke stare at me, dumbfounded, and Jack just stands there with a big smile on his face.

"Throw it at the wall." Jack instructs me. "Practice using your bossness." I turn and face the wall behind me with the neon green fire in my hands. I do a swinging motion with my hands and the fire flies into the wall, leaving a black burn mark and a dent... Oops...

Jack starts clapping and laughing. "Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!" I face him and make the fire disappear, and I stare at my hands before I realize that he was approaching me. "Great job! Now we can kick Billy's ass and save my subscribers!"

Bella and Luke run over and tackle me in a hug. "You're going to help Jack save millions of people!" Bella shouts happily. "And you have BOSS POWERS!!" Luke adds, smiling.

We all laugh. I can't believe it! I'm actually going to help Jack destroy that little shit in Happy Wheels! AWESOME!!!!