What I Wish

Jack sighed. "So it was a girl that was talking to you?" Rin and I nodded. "What else did she say?" Mark asked, handing me my phone after looking at the messages.

"Well, after Rin said her name, she started crying, then she got really pissed and yelled "You lied to me", then the call ended."

Jack nodded, thinking all of this through. "So she told you that she was much closer to AntiSepticEye than Darkiplier or PewDarkPie?"

Rin and I nodded. "Well, could he have a girlfriend?..." Rin suddenly started laughing. "That's really funny Jack!"

She said, wiping away tears. I smiled and shook my head. Mark snickered. "That is pretty funny." Jack shrugged, still staring at the ground.

"Why don't we all just take a break, or something?" Rin suggested. Jack shook his head. "We can't afford it, we need to find out who this person is."

Rin sighed and looked at me. "Why can't we just ask Anti himself?" Rin asked, looking back at Jack. We all stared at her.

"Are you serious? better yet, are you crazy?" Rin just shrugged. "I could ask, you don't have to." The three YouTubers facepalmed.

"What makes you think that he'll answer you?" Jack asked, sighing impatiently. "Well, if it's someone Anti is very close to, maybe I could say something that could get him to talk."

We all exchanged looks, then Jack returned his gaze to Rin. "You're really fucking crazy, but sure, let's go."

~ Time skip: At the wooden house ~

"This is pretty risky..." Mark whispered, going down the trapdoor. Felix shushed him as we all followed Rin, hopefully not to our death.

As we entered the black room, we saw a black hooded figure sitting crossed-legged in the middle.

Mark turned invisible and he made everyone else invisible except Rin. Rin cautiously approached the dark figure.

"What do you want, you little brat?" the figure, aka Anti, said. Rin froze. "I-I just wanted to see what you're doing..."

Anti stood up, putting something behind his back. "None of your damn business, that's what!" He rose his voice, making Rin jump.

He suddenly let out an angry sigh, then looked at the ground. "Y-You look... sad..." He looked up again.

"I'm not..." he said, his voice cracking. "Well then, what's wrong?" he sighed again. "Why do you care?"

She shrugged. "I'm curious." He growled. "I can see that..." He put something in his back pocket.

"What's that?" Rin asked, tilting her head. Anti grabbed her. "None of your business!" He pushed her down, knocking the wind out of her.

She sat up, coughing, and terrified. Anti dragged her to her feet, then she made a mistake... she pushed him...

Her eyes widened, realizing that she may have made a fatal mistake. "Did you just push me?"

She didn't respond, she shook in utter fear. "I-I d-didn't mean t-to..." Anti kicked her in the stomach, making her fall to her knees.

"Sure..." He took out a small pocket knife with out Rin noticing. I felt Mark tense beside me. "Should we do something?!"

he whispered without Anti hearing. Jack shook his head. "She said not to move until she gives the signal..."

Mark didn't respond, he just looked at Rin with intense worry. Rin looked up, seeing the knife in his hands.

Her eyes widened, and she jumped up, making Anti take a step back. "How come you've never killed me, huh? You've had the chance for two years, and yet, you've never done it."