Interrogation (Part 1)

×××
The Nightshade's HQ
25/08/2010
{Shadow}

How did I feel ten minutes ago when I woke up on a bed that felt as soft as clouds? I felt like hell.

What do I feel like right now? I felt like shit, so I guess that was a minor improvement, somewhat.

Finally deciding to get out of bed, I braced myself for the pain that would result from the movement.

I sighed. You win some, you lose some. I threw the covers off me and planted my feet on the ground. I managed to stand up for a moment before I fell face flat on the floor.

It wasn't that bad though, and the floor was refreshingly cold, cooler than my bed at least.

I closed my eyes. Might as well stay here a while.

Are you serious! You can't just go around lying on cool floors, we've got things to do now that we're back.

I groaned and sat up, not having the strength to argue with Don. I was so tired and everything hurt, I couldn't....

You're not giving up now, we've survived this longmostly because of me—but we escaped, so no whining. Besides, I thought you were always tressed.

I pushed myself off the floor, willing my mind to hold my body up and not let me fall. My motto had become "Get tressed or Get killed" when I got myself into too many sticky situations to count.
There was no time to panic on the battlefield, and I think that was the only thing that kept me going.

I walked towards the bathroom in my room. It took a while but it was progress, I had been told that I wouldn't be able to walk on my own after what I'd been through.

Unknowingly, I clenched my fists in rage.

Mind over matter, doll, that's the secret. Now you gonna have a shower or what?

'Perv.' I grumbled under my breath. I didn't have the strength or energy to suppress Don, so he was just roaming around my mind like he owned the place.

And great, now I'm talking to myself.

Hey, hey... You're getting it wrong, I'm real. A real piece of manly man with a serving of man. If fact I would love a man right now ig

'Get to the point.' I snapped in annoyance.

Ohh, as I was saying, I love being gay. I was just thinking there is no better remedy for releasing tensionmaybe pain, I'm no doctor—than a nice long hot-

'I don't like hot showers.'

OK! A cold shower will do the trick, happy now!

Twisting the cool knob of the door, I stepped in and closed it silently behind me. Why was my bathroom so big anyway?

Everything was so big—yet so depressing and dark.

Snap out of it.

I shook my head. What was wrong with me?

We don't have time for this.

I felt a sharp prick in my head, and I winced, falling to my knees.