Mission Accomplished.

×××

Flame and Sabre glared at the people that dared to interrupt them.

'Who are you?' The fiery haired girl sneered.

'We are the people that will bring you to justice.' Aqualad announced, stepping forward.

Seriously, this guy. Flame laughed. Who does he think he is?

'So,' Sabre started. 'You must be Aqualad, the polite one. Nice to meet you.'

'Ugh,' Flame groaned. 'Can't we just kill this guy already?'

She pressed her dagger to Iago's neck, drawing blood from him and getting a scream to bubble up his throat. Her actions were too sudden for anyone to stop. But Sabre was one step ahead.

He already had his sword to her neck. 'We have guests, and as good hosts, we have to introduce ourselves.'

The team looked at the duo in confusion. What the hell was he talking about?

'My name is Flame, and this block head over here is Sabre.' Flame sighed.

The heroes looked at themselves, all sporting a frown.

'Sabre?'

'Flame?'

Robin and Superboy said simultaneously. It was supposed to be an statement, but it ended up being a question.

Flame sighed again. 'Yes, those are our names, Blade and Blaze are just codenames.'

'Now can we kill this guy?' She asked loudly, pressing the the blade deeper into Iago's neck and forgetting about the sword that sat by her own.

'No.' Sabre said, sheathing both of his swords and twisting her wrist till she dropped the knife.

'Stop being impatient Flame, they're obviously here to protect this slug of a man. We can't kill him without them putting on a fight.'

'Yeah,' Flame mused. 'You're right. So what do we do, since they are not going to let us kill our dude?'

'We leave.' Sabre said, his voice as calm and collected as ever.

'What?!' Flame screamed. 'We just found him, and now we're leaving?'

'Yes.' Sabre replied, tugging Flame off the table.

'In all the years I've known you Sabe, you have never retreated.'

Sabre nodded. 'That might be true, but right now we are out numbered.'

'But they are outclassed!' Flame said lowly, trying to keep her temper from rising.

'We. Are. Going.' Sabre said, not giving in.

'Shadow is going to kill us.' Flame argued back.

Sabre gritted his teeth at the mention of their leader. 'I'll handle it'

Flame sighed knowing their was no way she could win this argument. 'Fine.'

×××

The team watched the conversation silently, thinking up a plan.

'Fine.' They heard the girl who called herself Flame say.

Blade and Blaze could always attack the mob boss, over and over again until they eventually killed him. The team couldn't let them leave.

Artemis shot an arrow in front of the retreating gang members. 'Sorry, but you're not going anywhere.'

Flame glanced over at the archer, arching an eyebrow. 'Is that so?'