The Foundation.

There's a new character, yay, finally.
Enjoy.
P.s. I wrote all this on the fly, never knew this was going to happen.

-
'And you know the most annoying part?' Shadow smirked, folding the handkerchief, all the blood on it vanishing. 'I woke up in a completely white room that looked...' She grimaced.

'...nauseously, like a hospital. Worst mistake they could have made,'
The teenager continued, slipping the handkerchief into her side pocket. 'I can tell you for a fact that I knocked out ten guards to get out of that. I have a strong dislike, hate even, for hospitals.'

Now wary glances were cast her way.

'Oh don't worry, I outgrew that, I think...' She mused, twirling her hair round her fingers. 'Did I? I must have.'

'No matter,' Shadow spoke up, 'I'm not one for grudges anyway. I was drugged again at some point, and woke up in a room, thankfully one that didn't have any semblance to a hospital room. But this one guy decided to walk out the corner of the room like a creep and tell me he'd been watching me.'

××

'Yeah, it didn't end well for him. Got a flower vase to the head.' I smirked at the shocked looks I received.

'And this was before you were trained to kill?' Someone asked.

'Just what type of child were you?' Batman asked coldly.

'One that was being hunted, and had a black belt as a mother.' I sighed, frowning as my fingers encountered knots on my scalp. Where the hell was a comb when you need it?

'Of course I needed to know self-defense. I knew a lot about how to stay alive before my parents died, not that it helped.'

'Eventually, after I was restrained, I was informed-well, forcibly notified-that I was watched because I was thought to possess a talent for assassination so was granted admission-as they so nicely put it-into the F.O.U.N.D.A.T.I.O.N.

Forceful control
Of
Universal
Nonstandard
Disasters
And
Terrorist
Influx
Obliteration
Negarchy.

'Basically they kidnap young orphans and train them to kill bad guys the government couldn't handle.
'Like any sensible person I was adamant on not killing, but certain people have certain ways of controlling minors. Soon I found that I was being manipulated like a pawn, unable to retaliate or resist, whatsoever.'

At this point I stretched my fingers and cracked my knuckles one at a time. I really didn't like talking to people.

'Deathstroke simply stormed the base, kidnapped me, and charted me off as a tool for whoever finally acquired me to decide.'

It was clear that I replaced the word buy with acquire, but still I clasped my hands in front of me, knowing my slight hesitation to continue would allow the heroes an opportunity to bombard me with questions.

'Wait, did you say the government?'

'Just which government are we talking about, exactly?'

'How did you become Deathstroke's apprentice?'

'What organization was in charge of the F.O.U.N.D.A.T.I.O.N?' That question was Batman's, and the questions kept raining down till they realized I was not responding.

Clearing my throat, I kept my voice even.

'Yes. The US government. I'm getting to that. I'm sworn to secrecy, and all the other questions were unclear, could you please repeated them. Maybe one at a time this time around?' I suggested, as I answered each of their questions respectively, gaining sheepish looks from some of the heroes.