Shocker.

×××

Robin laughed, his voice filled with humor. 'Seriously? Why can't you just be like a normal person and fall for me?'

'Seriously?' I asked back. 'Stop saying cheesy pick up lines and maybe I will.' I shot back, mimicking his tone.

'And don't worry, she's going to talk.' I continued, smiling until a familiar voice popped into my head.

Miss me?

'Oh, what makes you say that?' Robin asked curiously.

Don't tell him, don't tell him, pwetty please.

'Well-' I stalled, wondering what Don wanted now.

With cho'co'latae on top! Don screamed.

'It's a surprise.' I smirked, answering the bird finally and deciding to indulge my imaginary friend..

'Now who says well all the time.' Robin mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

'Still you.' I quipped.

Ohh, this's gonna be fun. O I can already see their faeces *maniacal laughter*.

Placing my hand on my head, I sighed. I really needed help, and so did Don, with his english.

And that was how I, Robin and Don, were left in a room as the interrogation of my Shade pressed on.

××

'Why did Leader do this?'

'What did I do wrong?'

'Is Leader sympathizing with me?'

'No, no.' A head of red hair shook, 'Leader doesn't sympathize, Leader doesn't have emotions.'

'Am I going to die?'

This was how it was for the hours the Shade was detained. The first hour she didn't utter a word, and was the epitome of calm. And now, barely into the second hour, she was pacing around the room, mumbling to herself, seemingly at the point of a mental breakdown.

She bit on her perfectly manicured nails, as she looked at the beautifully written words on the picture.

Duty Free.

'What does this even mean?' She screamed, throwing it on the table in front of Batman.

Yes Batman was there, he had to be, he was interrogating her. And yes, the thought of sedating her had come to mind. . . several times.

'I don't know.' He answered, staring at her with an intense glare. 'I thought maybe you could help me with that.'

'What did I do wrong?'

She ignored him, turning around to continue pacing.

'Look, maybe we can help you, it seems that you are afraid of Leader-'

'Aren't you? Leader is aware of everything and anything, and might be watching this very second.'

'Who is Leader?' Batman asked, intrigued, and curious as to whether this Leader character was Shadow.

'No one knows. Their gender is unknown. Age, unknown. All We know is that Leader is the sovereign of the Nightshade, and that they are pacifistic and the whole reason the Deadly Nightshade was initiated was to bring about world peace. That's why we only kill people on top of the wanted list, the people who are virtually untouchable, to achieve a sense of stability.