Mistrust.

Weep not for roads untraveled

Weep not for paths left alone

'Cause beyond every bend

Is a long blinding end

It's the worst kind of pain
I've known

××

I had just counted 25200 sheep, lyrics to a song running through my head. The depressing melody fitting my mood, when Batman appeared in my room.

I say appeared, because I was too lost, concentrated on counting the cute fluff balls that I didn't even hear him come in.

Grabbing my wrist, he dragged me through several hallways.

I say dragged, because I was too tired to walk. Don't ask if it was mentally or physically, because it's both, and I probably won't understand a thing you're saying.

Stifling a yawn, I rubbed my nose. 'Not to be rude or anything but. . . where are we. . . going?'
I asked him, between successive yawns.

'I need the antidote for Joker's laughing gas.' He said gruffly, releasing my hand.

'That's why you woke me up at,' I looked at my bare wrist, 'twelve o'clock in the morning.'

'You weren't sleeping, and you don't have a watch.' He told me plainly.

I looked at my wrist. 'Are you sure, because. . . I'm pretty sure I had one when I got here.'

'You didn't,' He said shortly.

'Are you sure?' I asked him slowly, articulating each word.

He gritted his teeth.

'Are you okay?' I cooed. 'Do you need to punch something?'

I swear I heard a tooth crack.

*yawns* Ouch, his dentist will not be happy about that on the next appointment.

Before I could ask Don where he was all this time, a speedster appeared in front of me.

No it wasn't KidFlash, it was the regular—more annoying—version.

'Okay guys calm down, no need to get physical.'

Batman glared at him while I stared at him, like really stared. I was trying to develop heat vision and burn a hole through him.
After 5 minutes, I figured I was too tired to suddenly develop superpowers, and called it quits.

'Quote me again and I'll kill you.'
I told him simply.

'Quote me again and I'll kill you.'
He repeated in a girly tone.

'Mimic me again and I'll kill you.'

'Is killing me the only thing you can do? Lighten up kid.' He hit me lightly on the arm.

If I was playing before, then I just got serious. 'Touch me again and I will kill you,' I narrowed my eyes at him, my voice sharp.

'Okay, okay,' He said, taking a step back. I crossed my arms, inwardly sighing in relief.
Ever since I let my memories come and go as they please, physical contact seemed to set off  memories at random times. I learnt this when Artemis grabbed my hand a few hours ago.

Funny thing is, the flashback I just got was of what just happened, and now I feel bad about how I treated The Flash. If this is The Foundation's lesson on virtue, then they really need a reality check.