Nishinoya Yuu x Reader <Hair>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy:)
I actually wrote this yesterday but for some reason, Wattpad didn't save it:( So rewriting this all from memory.
.........
___ played with the pillows while waiting for her boyfriend, Nishinoya Yuu to come out of the bathroom.

Finally, the bathroom door slid open, revealing the little libero of Karasuno. Nishinoya strode to the side of the bed, making ___'s eyes turn their attention to him. His hair was slightly wet and his towel was around his neck.

Then, ___ burst into laughter, "Hahaha! Yuu, you look shorter!"Nishinoya pouted and rolled his eyes, "The hairdryer is spoiled". "What?! We just bought that last week!" ___ exclaimed. She stifled another laugh. Grabbing Nishinoya's towel, she helped him dry his hair, saying,"At least you look cuter like that". "Hey! You're short too!" Nishinoya shot. "At least taller than you~" ___ teased.

After drying her boyfriends hair, ___ ran her fingers along Nishinoya's hair and sniffed it. Strawberry. "Yuu, I like your hair..." ___ said as she started playing with his locks, unaware that Nishinoya was in pain. "Ouch! Don't pull so hard!" Nishinoya grumbled. To get revenge, he started pulling ___'s hair as well. "Ah!" ___ squeaked and she started to pull Nishinoya's hair even harder. They soon got into a hair fight and it didn't stop until 10 minutes later.

Panting hard, they were both exhausted from the fight. They fell onto Nishinoya's bed and slept in each others arms for the rest of the night...
.........
Done:) It's exam time... Nuu!!! Oh well. I still prefer writing Fanfics to studying:P. Hope you enjoyed the story. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa