Yaku Morisuke x Reader <Who Are You?>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!

WARNING: Angst! If you are not comfortable with it, don't read! But it's not gonna affect you though.
.............
"Yaku-san, nice receive!"

Yaku saved yet another ball and the team soon had a break.

As he was drinking water from his bottle, he got a call from his mother.

Picking up his phone, he pressed 'Answer' and held up his phone with his shoulder.

"Hello? What is it Mum?"
"Mori-chan! ___'s in the hospital! She was gymnastics on the balancing beam while she fell down and hit her head!"

There was silence.

"Hello? Mori-chan?"

He was already running to the hospital. Of course, with permission from the team captain and teacher-in-charge.

He slammed his hands on the desk, startling the nurse a bit.

"___ ___, I'm her boyfrind. May I know her room number?" He said it all too quickly but luckily, the nurse caught ___'s name.

"She's in room 26 on the second floor. Make sure that you don't make too much noise."

"Thanks!" Yaku pressed the up button countless times at rapid speed. The lift finally opened and he entered with a quick step.

Yaku knocked a few times before letting himself into the room.

There stood ___, hair flowing in the wind by the open window, sitting up-right on her bed.

Yaku cried tears of joy and couldn't help himself but rush to ___'s side.

He hugged her tightly with his arms around her shoulders. "___! I'm so glad that you're alright! I told you to take care of yourself didn't I?"

He felt a weak push on his stomach. Maybe she just needed space to breathe.

He reluctantly let go of her and sat on the bed.

___ showed an emotionless face. It scared Yaku and together with the lack of noise, he decided to start a conversation.

"___?" He took ahold of her hand. "Are you alright? Do you need any water?"

She tilted her head to the side.

'Something's wrong. She'd usually order me around. What's happening?' Yaku shivered a bit.

"___?" He called again.

"Who... Are you?"
............
Done! Wanted to post this but there was the New Year celebration which reminds  me, Happy New Year everyone!

Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

Can you guy be honest about the following question?
-Did you notice Yaku before the jump festa was aired?

Coming up next is Futakuchi Kenji x Reader!

-Kunaiwa