Ushijima Wakatoshi x Reader <Carry>

As I have said before, I do not read the Haikyuu!! manga so Ushijima here might be a little OOC, just like every other character.

Inspired by the camp that I attended. (Church camp) except, I had a blindfold in at that time.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
.............
"Welcome to station 4! In this station, all of you have to cross these strings. You can only go through the top part. Good luck!"

___ stared at the obstacle in front of the group. How were they supposed to cross that?

The strings were tied into a 'X' formation, the bottom string at about the height of her waist.

The group began to come up with a solution to the problem.

There were many suggestions like 'Jumping through the top' or 'Try walking over' but it was really a problem to some.

"Why not I carry all of you across?" Ushijima suggested.

"Oh yeah! That might work! Ushiwaka is really strong anyways!" ___'s brother, which was also in the group stated.

___ cringed at the idea, she had never like people touching her because she felt uncomfortable but since this was for the sake of the group, she had no other choice.

The team decided to go with that idea, Ushijima crossing first so that it'd be easier to carry.

He jumped across and quickly grabbed onto the members, safely bringing them to the other side of the string.

"Okay ___, your the last one!"

She nodded and readied herself for the contact.

"It'll be alright... It'll be alright... It'll be alri-"

Ushijima had already lifted her up.

She screamed and squirmed around but still managed to complete the station.

"Well done campers! Get to the next location, look into the envelope with your group colour on it!"

"Alright! Let's go!"

Ushijima was still holding on to ___, without both of them noticing. I guess ___ decided to get comfortable in his grasp and Ushijima just wanted to lift something.

"Woah... Hey, you guys really look like a couple! I've never seen ___ let someone hold her for long before!"

"Shut up, (Brother's name)!"
...........
Thanks for reading this chapt! Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

Go check out the 'Chat With Kunaiwa' book! Still waiting for questions, 2 more days to go!

Coming up next is Inuoka Sou x Reader! Also inspired by camp

-Kunaiwa