Tsukishima Kei x Reader <Shut Up>

Requested by @Crazy-Fangirl

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot! Enjoy.
.................
Tsukishima was in his room, blushing with ___ beside him laughing away.

They have been best friends ever since they were 5. Though they liked to tease each other, they had never been broken apart.

"It was especially funny when she smack you with her purse haha!" ___ clutched her stomach and kept on laughing.

"Shut up..." Tsukishima growled.

"Why? Haha! It's just too funny! I can't believe you actually thought that she was me and splashed water at her!" ___ had now calmed down and was grinning from ear to ear.

"I said shut up!" Tsukishima face palmed and pulled his hair.

"And I said no! How could you even mistaken her for me? I was wearing a black shirt then!" ___ started giggling again.

The male attempted to quieten her by covering her mouth but she easily dodged as he continued to chase her around the room.

"Oh, I should seriously tell Yamaguchi this!" ___ took out her phone from her pocket and keyed in Yamaguchi's number.

"Don't you dare!" ___ dodged once again and jumped on his bed. Too late, she had already pressed the call button.

"Hello?"
"Hello Yamaguchi! Guess what? Tsukki here splashed-" Her voice was muffled by Tsukishima kissing her, making him even more red in the face.

"I'm sorry, Tsukki what?" Tsukishima quickly pulled away and wiped his lips with the back if his hand.

"U-uh... Nothing! Bye Yamaguchi!" She ended the call and sighed.

"What the heck was that for?"
"To shut you up!"
............
I hope I got Tsukki's personality right haha. I'm not sure if this was what you wanted or even a fluff but yea... Hope you enjoyed this story, pls comment on how i can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa