Oikawa Tooru x Reader <Candle Game>

Requested by @AvidFangirl2016

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except it the story plot. Enjoy!

Warning: There is A LOT of drama in here... And I mean a lot. DO NOT BELITTLE THE DRAMA!
...........
"Defend... Make sure they don't blow it out..." ___ muttered.

As the opponents have reached home base and ___ sprinted towards them, shielding her candle with her body. She lunched forward and blew out the candle they're candles.

"Wooh! Hell yeah!" She cheered.

The enemies cursed and ran back to their base.

She acted as a defender, making sure no one blew out their flame. She covered her teammates' backs while they were on their mission.

"Go... (Team's name)!" The spectators, mostly Oikawa's fangirls, shouted.

___ waved at them and turned her focus back to the game.

A few others came with the intention to extinguish (Team's name)'s fire but ___ successfully stopped them.

"Okay... They can do this... I just have to make sure that out flame is protected... Woah! Wait! 6 attackers? No way I can blow out their candles!" ___ huffed out as much air as possible and blew out 2 flames. 4 more to go. 2 ran pass her.

"Damn it!"

She blew out the other two's fire and caught up to those who passed.

"Not gonna let you!"

___ caught up and attempted to blow their flames out but tripped.

"Ah... This is how it's gonna end huh..." ___ closed her eyes and waited for the impact.

"___-chan! I'm gonna save you!" ___ snapped her eyes open. 'Oikawa?' He totally missed her though.

"Ow..." ___ landed face first into the floor.

Letting out a battle cry, Oikawa leapt through the air. He blocked the way of the enemies and extinguished their fire.

"Oikawa-san! Good job! Kya~" His fangirls well, fangirled.

Oikawa grinned and gave a peace sign.

"Oi... Oikawa..." ___ breathed.

"Yeah we won!" (Team's name) got together and crowded around ___'s figure.

"___-chan! Stay with me!" Oikawa cried.

"Thank you... Oikawa... For helping us gain the victory... Promise me that you'll continue being a good guy... Okay?" ___ closed her eyes slowly.

"No! ___! Don't die!" Oikawa screamed.

"Says the man who didn't even catched me!" ___ snapped.

"Aw..." Oikawa's fangirls cupped their checks and ___ could swear that there were floating flowers surrounding them.

"Th-that's... Nevermind, you bruised your knee. I'll bring you to the infirmary!" Oikawa hoisted ___ up and dashed his way to the destination.

"Aw..."
"I wish Oikawa-san would carry me like that..."
"Such a gentleman..."

"Tch, if only they knew his true colours!" Iwaizumi spat.

"Oh? Iwaizumi-san, is it that you're jealous?" One of the fangirls asked.

"Don't kid yourself!"
...............
Ok, that was literally shit. If you have read the warning, this should've been expected. Thanks for requesting... Hopefully the Noya x Reader will be btr. Eesh... I'm such a horrible writer...

Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

Coming up next is Nishinoya Yuu x Reader!

-Kunaiwa