Yamaguchi Tadashi x Reader <Doesn't matter>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
........
Your P.O.V
"Hey ___-chan? What do you think of me?" My boyfriend, Yamaguchi Tadashi asked. I blinked a few times then answered, "I think that you are the sweetest and cutest guy in this world!" I glomped Tadashi in a big bear hug and kissed him on the cheek. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I'm the only first-year who isn't a starter for the volleyball team because I'm not good at it..." Tadashi mumbled and stared at the ground. I sighed and flicked his forehead, "Idiot! It doesn't matter if you're not a starter for the team or not. I still love you, to the stars and back! So don't you dare say negative things about youself 'cause you have an awesome girlfriend and the only person in the volleyball team that has one. So don't be discouraged, 'kay?" I gave him another hug. Tadashi gave me a small smile and nodded his head. "Thanks..."

I was actually quite shocked that Tadashi asked me that question. He may not seem like it, but Tadashi's amazing. When he smiles, talks, cries, pouts, everything, it's amazing. He was the one who encouraged me, help me find my weaknesses, strengths, likes, dislikes... In other words, he was the one that helped me find myself. That's why I love him. In my eyes, he's the best guy there is in this world.
.......
Sry for the short chapt, i just suddenly thought of Yamaguchi and decided to write a Fanfic about him. Hope you enjoyed it. Pls comment on how i can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa