Yaku Morisuke x Reader <Little Brother>

Oh, I just got a request so I'm gonna do Shoyo's tmr

Requested by @IzabelaCababarros. Thanks for the request!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot.
............
Yaku and ___ were on their way to a nursery to buy flowers for their friends to congratulate them on their 4th year anniversary as a couple.

They entered the place with a little jingle of the bell when the door opened and the florist greeted them with a wide smile.

"Hello! Welcome! You've got a really cute little brother there, what's his name?" The florist asked.

"Little brother?" Yaku looked around but no one else was inside the shop except for the 3 of them. "Wait... Are you referring to me?" Yaku pointed to himself and his whole body fell to the ground in a dramatic manner.

"I can't believe this..." He mumbled.

___ giggled and hoisted Yaku's body up, rubbing his head.

"Actually Ma'am, he's my boyfriend."

"Oh my! I'm so sorry, with that height I was so sure that you were siblings!" The florist gasped.

"M-my height..." He whispered weakly to himself.

"Yeah... But his height makes it easy for me to show him affection!" ___ winked and Yaku blushed.

Stumbling to his feet, he turned his head away and rubbed the back of his head.

"Okay, okay. Let's just get the flowers already..."
............
Yeah... It's kinda short. I'm sorry! Hope you enjoyed it though, pls comment on how I can improve my writing! Thanks!

-Kunaiwa