Kozume Kenma x Reader <Gaming>

DISCLAIMER: Nothing in here is owned by me except for the story plot. Enjoy!

:( I dunno if it's dumb or not but I banned myself from watching anime cuz of exams... Nvm, 2 more days to go 'til I watch Haikyuu 2nd season
..........
Pew! Pew! Boom! Bam!

"Kenma! Are your games that important until you can't even talk to your girlfriend?" ___ pouted. Kenma looked up from his PSP and paused it, apologizing "Sorry ___..."

The couple was currently at a café. They decided to eat breakfast together and talk about stuff but Kozume just kept playing his games. ___ didn't really get why Kozume always played video games. Well yeah, he is a gamer but he should interact more with a living thing rather than a non-living thing right?

"Kenma, are your games really that fun?" ___ asked out of curiousity. Kozume immediately nodded his head which made ___ giggle a bit. "Can I try?" Kozume handed ___ his PSP and shifted his seat beside her. Kozume instructed ___ to do this and that in the game, teaching her some tips along the way and soon, ___ became a professional at it. Kozume was suprised by how talented his girlfriend was at the game. He just stared at her in awe as she defeated the boss with ease.

"Wow! That really was fun! Kenma, can we buy a PSP later? For me to play with you on multiplayer," ___ asked. Kozume's eyes lit up and ___ could make out the little smile that was shown on the pudding-head's face. Finding him cute, ___ pecked Kozume's lips. "Yay! Now hurry up and finish your food so we can go get it!" ___ chugged down her coffee and ate the last piece of her sandwhich. Kozume too, ate his food at rapid speed and they were on their way to a gaming store nearby. They bought the PSP and game and went to Kozume's house to game for the rest of the day.

Kozume got slightly disturbed at how ___ kept trashing him but still had fun playing with her. It was time for ___ to return home and Kozume kissed her goodnight, asking ___ if she wanted to go buy more games the next day. ___ agreed and went home, texting Kozume for the rest of night as she couldn't sleep from the excitement of tomorrow's video game hunting.
..........
Hope you enjoyed! Kenma's personality is sorta like my bro's except he is more silent and doesn't beat people up. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa