Shibayama Yuuki x Reader <Massage>

This was how I felt when I got a full body massage-_- inspiration... Yay! Yuuki's a really underrated character but his shy personality is really cute lol

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot! Enjoy!
...........
Shibayama's P.O.V
Kuroo-senpai suggested that the entire Nekoma team had some rest from practice so we decided to go to a spa together.

We have arrived at our destination and all of us got off the bus. The place was really big! Beautiful ladies greeted us at the entrance and Yamamoto-senpai was, what I heard people calling it, fanboying over the ladies. One of them ran away haha.

We were led in by the shortest lady of the few to our different rooms to do our massage. All of us were doing a full body massage and then resting at the spa for awhile.

I entered the room and was instructed to take of everything... Well, except for my underwear. And then lie chest down onto a bed.

It felt really weird and awkward. A really pretty yet cute lady slid open the curtain and stepped in. I felt my body heat up and quickly lay my face on some hollow cushion which reminded me of a toilet seat. Maybe it was, but it's smaller. Wait... No... Well, just a cushion.

The massager placed down the basket containing lotion and other liquids and equipment beside the bed and wiped her hands clean with a wet towel.

"How would you like your massage sir? Light, medium or hard?" She asked as she searched for a certain bottle.

"Uh... Medium please!" I blushed, clenching my fists.

I have never had a massage before so I have no idea how it would feel like. Light might be too... Light and hard might be too hard so medium would be best choice because it's in the middle.

Probably sensing my discomfort, the massager spoke, starting a conversation.

"Relax, I won't hurt you! Oh my name's ___ by the way. What's yours?" she rubbed her hands with a solution and walked closer towards me.

"Sh-Shibayama Yuuki!" I shouted. Oh no... That was way too loud... I can't believe I'm nervous for something like a massage! I probably sounded like an idiot! Ah... She's judging! She's definitely judging! Gosh...

She only giggled and got to work. While talking to me about herself and her time working in the spa, she place her hands, one on my shoulder and another on my hip diagonally across, she pressed down and went in a circling motion.

We chatted and chatted. It seems like we have quite a lot of similar interests!

I still felt quite tense, it's kind of weird having someone touch you like that.

She massage my left leg from my feet up to my thigh and then covering it up with a towel. I have never felt so exposed in my life but I still had to calm down. It's a massage after all right? It's supposed to be relaxing and help improve blood circulation.

I couldn't help but stiffen every time ___-san's hand presses a sensitive spot and I shiver when she slides her hand up and down but she giggled every time, making me flustered.

It was so embarrassing! I had to turn around after that and she started massaging my front.

This felt even more weird...

I clenched my teeth together, refraining myself from making any weird noises. I didn't want anything bad to happen.

I was told to sit up after that so that she could massage my back again.

Her hand went from my shoulder then to waist, massaging my sides. I couldn't hold in a squeak. But once again, she just laughed.

Does she find it that funny?

"You're pretty cute Shibayama-kun!"
"Eh?!" This got a whole lot more awkward.

___ covered me in a robe gave me water to drink. "Thanks..."

I finally came out and saw some members sitting at the pavilion.

I got there and sat down, joining their conversation.

"So Shibayama, did you have a good time? I heard you make quite a sound while you were having your massage," Kuroo-senpai asked. It sounds more like teasing to me though.

Blood rushed up to my cheeks and I stared at the ground, twiddling with my thumbs. "Y-yes..."

"Then did you get that pretty lady's name?" Yamamoto-senpai asked, leaning forward and slamming his hands down.

"You mean the one that massaged me?" I confirmed. "Yeah!"

"She's ___-san". I answered.

"Oh? Did she have some fun with you?" Oh, there goes Kuroo-senpai's teasing again...

"I have no idea what you're talking about!"
...........
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa