Inuoka Sou x Reader <Slip and Slide>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
...............
"Alright! We can do this! Ready ___-san?"

___ nodded her head and made a sprinting stance.

"Campers! Ready? First number, 4!"

The fours dashed out onto the mat and slid their way on the soapy water to grab ahold of the soap.

The campers were playing handicap dog and bone as one of the camp games.

The rules are simple, it's just like normal dog and bone except, the players are handicapped. But only for a few rounds though. It may be 'Butt on the mat at all times' or 'Eyes closed at all times', it changes for every round. The players are allowed to snatch the soap from each other.

There are 4 groups in total, all having 8 players in a team.

Each team has to be 5 feet away from the mat and lined up in a straight line.

The mat is splashed with soap water and a soap placed in the centre of the entire mat. The players are given a number each. Once that number is called out, they have to get the soap and return to their bases (back to the team members) to earn the point.

"Nice Chiaki!" Chiaki's slid his way back to his home base but Kaito pulled him back and snatched the soap out of Chiaki's hands, running back to his base, earning a point for his team.

"Don't mind, Ishinara. We'll get the next one!" Inuoka and ___ patted their team member's back and waited patiently for the next number to be called out.

"Number 2! Elbow on the mat at all times!"

Inuoka's number was 2 so he rushed onto the mat and dived, capturing the soap first and quickly made his way out. The others had difficulties trying to move with the elbow on the mat.

"Next, 7 and 1! Hands on the ground at all times!"

Asuka and ___ made their way to the soap. The other team got it first but ___ tackled him to the ground, allowing Asuka to get the soap. On her way back, Iori, a guy from another team, blocked Asuka and while she was stuck, Kaori managed to take the soap and got a point for her group.

The matches went on and on, battles becoming more fierce and aggressive.

"Inuoka!" Before the other ones and twos could get to ___, she threw the soap to Inuoka and he caught it, running back.

"Yeah! Another point! We're so gonna win this!" Inuoka and ___ high-fived their team members and got ready again.

"All the girls!"

The ladies all ran out and plucked the soap from each other's hands.

"All the boys!"

The guys joined in and it really became a bettor of teamwork.

"Pass, pass!"
"Over here!"
"Let go!"

"Nice Sou! We're the winners!"

There was a prize presentation afterwards and they got ice cream as a price.

"Well done ___-chan! You too Inuoka-kun!"
"Thanks!"

"Hey ___-san, I really like how you slip and slide! I like that smile on your face when you play. Please smile more. For me, okay?"

She blushed. "Okay..."
............
Meh not really an x Reader but yeah... Name were from 'behind the Japanese names'.

Thanks for reading! Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks! Not feeling very well so this was shit but yeah.

Coming up next is Aone Takanobu x Reader!

-Kunaiwa