Haiba Lev x Reader <On the rooftop>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot!
...........
Your P.O.V
I'm a first year at Nekoma high school. So far it has been nice here, the people are kind, the environment is clean... Well, all is enough to satisfy my stay here. All except one thing...

There is this guy named Haiba Lev who is in my class. He is um... Weird? I mean... It's fun to be around him but at the same time I feel a little uneasy being around him. For some reason, he likes to talk to me. A lot. He follows me around all the time and whenever I need help to reach for a book in the library, he'll always be there. It is kind of useful to have him around but he can be a big distraction sometimes. Like, he's so big yet so funny. Like... A comedic giant(?)...

"___!" I turned around to face the cat-eyed volleyball player of Nekoma. "Ah Haiba-kun. What is it?" I had to crane my neck just to see his face properly. Sensing my discomfort, he crouched down and ruffled my head, making me slightly embarrassed. "O-oi... You're making me feel short..." I pouted, gazing at the floor, unable to look into Haiba-kun's eyes. I somehow always get mesmerised by them. He chuckled a bit before releasing my head. "I just wanted to hear your voice. And I told you didn't I? Call me Lev," Haiba-kun said as he pointed at himself. Gosh... He's so... Weird.

"Let's go eat lunch together yeah?" Lev grabbed my hand and started to drag me to the rooftop, where I guess was his usual spot for eating. He was running so fast! He had long legs anyways so it would've been easy for him to move at this speed. I was having trouble keeping up with him so I tried to pull him back back he was too strong. "L-Lev! Slow down!" I begged between pants.

"___, you can't be this unfit!" I screamed as Lev lifted me up and carried me to our destination. Argh! It took me all my strength to restrain myself from smacking Lev. He's way too reckless! What if he accidentally dropped me? I would've been seriously injured. And there was also plenty of time before lunch break ended so we didn't even have to run. Wait... What did I expect from him? He's so energetic, even when he doesn't need to be.

Lev sat down and patted the seat next to him, ushering me to sit next to him. I complied, not wanting to hear him whine like the last few times. I gave a sigh before shouting, "Damn it! I forgot my lunch!" Um... Now Lev is staring at me like I'm some weirdo. Looks like we just switched roles *sweatdrop*. "Do you wanna eat mine? I'm not that hungry anyways..." Lev passed me his bento before lying down on the floor and started tracing his finger along the little cracks of the roof floor. I could bet that I was drooling. I was so hungry, my stomach didn't even have energy to growl anymore. I thanked Lev before snapping open the lid of the box. Ooh... California Maki. As soon as I took a bite, I felt like I was floating around the galaxy. This is delicious!

"Lev did you make this?!" I asked as I plopped another California Maki into my mouth. "Yeah... Is it nice?"

"Are you kidding me? It's more than nice. Here, have some!" I stuck the Maki into Lev's mouth and he chewed slowly before swallowing. Uh... Am I blind or are Lev's eyes sparkling? Either way, it seems like he is enjoying the food. Only one more left. I slowly put it in my mouth, not wanting to forget the taste of the food. The whole thing was now in my mouth. Before I was able to chew, Lev... Kissed me? The heck? I blushed a million shades of red and pushed him away lightly.

"Wh-what were you doing... Lev?" I covered my mouth with the tips of my fingers so my voice was slightly muffled. Lev blinked a few times then answered, "I wanted to eat that Maki..."

"But that's still... I mean... Do you know what you just did?"
"Huh?"
"Lev you idiot! Y-you j-just stole my first k-kiss... Argh! How could you?!" I exclaimed as I started to punch Lev.

"Ow... Calm down ___..." Lev grabbed both my hands and pinned them down at my sides. "I love you anyway. So it doesn't matter does it? Unless you don't like me..." Lev loosened his gripped on me and looked away, refusing to look at me.

Did he just... Confess to me? This is... How am I suppose to react to that? Do I even like him? Well... Maybe. Only one way to find out...

"Uh... Lev... Look at me," I cupped his cheeks with my palms so that he would face me but his eyes were still glued to the side. I sighed. Bringing my lips in contact with his, I kissed Lev. Only a short kiss, didn't want to make myself feel weird.

After pulling away, I noticed Lev looking at me. Only now?

"___..." Lev whispered as he brought his face closer to mine once more and kissed me again. Our movements moving in sync and breaths mixing together, we kissed each each passionately. My hands found their way into Lev's hair and I tangled them into his locks, licking his bottom lip for entrance into his mouth. He teasingly denied my excess which made me hum in a whining manner. I pulled his hair lightly but still enough to hurt which made him gasp. I took this chance to slide my tongue in, smiling in the process. I explored his wet cavern, I still could taste the California Maki which we ate just now. Our tongues played around together but we both needed to breath so we pulled away with a string of saliva. We rested our foreheads together and stood in comfortable silence.

I really did like Lev then? Ah... Who am I kidding? Of course I do.
........
Um... Whaddya guys think? This is my first time writing a story with elaborating the kiss so it may be kinda sucky but hope u enjoyed it:) pls comment on how I can improve on my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa