Kozume Kenma x Reader <Failed Scare>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot! Enjoy!

Um... This is gonna be the last story in this book for the week cos I'm going overseas and I don't think I'm gonna bring my phone. But I'm gonna comeback with tons (probably) of stories to write.
...........
Kozume and ___ were in his room, they were supposed to be 'hanging out' but it seems that Kozume's version of hanging out was him playing his XBox.

___ rolled on the bed, bored. "Kenma... How long are you gonna play?" ___ whined.

"Just let me finish this level..." Kenma replied, eyes not leaving the screen and his thumbs pressing buttons at rapid speed.

___ groaned and hit her head against a pillow and finally turning to the side. That's when she spotted Kozume's black hoodie. An evil thought popped into her mind. Giving off a smirk, ___ executed the plan.

She put on the hoodie and grabbed a flashlight from one of the drawers. The lights in his room were already off and the curtains were blocking the sunlight from entering. That made it a even better environment for the plan.

3, 2, 1

"Boo!" She pounced in front of Kozume but he wasn't fazed at all. He still had his usual poker face on. ___, embarrassed by the failed scare, hid her face with her hands and went back to the bed.

There was a chime, showing that Kozume has finished the level. He switched off the console and faced ___.

"___..." ___ heard something that she never thought she'd hear. Kozume was laughing. Or more like chuckling, either way, it's still the same. "Do you want my attention?"
...........
Haha. Hope u enjoyed this chapt. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa