Ennoshita Chikara x Reader <5 more minutes>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy~
........
Your P.O.V
Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! I laid down on the floor, staring at the clock. '5 more minutes...'

Flashback
"Chikara! Don't quit the volleyball team! I know you'll get better! You even said that you'd be the best!" I shouted. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. How could he do this? After all that support I gave him. During lunch, I'd practice volleyball with him, in the mornings, I'll write in ketchup, you can do it! on his omelette rice which he ate for breakfast, during volleyball practice, I'd sit and scream from the bleachers, "Go Chikara! I believe in you!" All that for my best friend.

All that and he tells me that he wants to quit? No way I'm allowing that. He worked hard, there is no way his hard work will betray him... Right?

"Sorry ___, thanks for all that you've done but volleyball just isn't for me. I can barely keep up with the trainings that Coach Ukai gives us..." Chikara mutters.

"So what? He's doing this for your sake!" I slapped him hard and stomped off. "Looks like you were nothing more than a coward. How foolish of me to think that you were my hero!" I shouted once again, but not turning back.

Flashback(from this flashback)
I wrapped my arms around my knees and sobbed. Why? Why do those girls keep bullying me? They keep making fun of me for not having a mum and pull my hair, saying that it doesn't suit me. Crap... I cried so hard, I can't even breath now. My nose is blocked and my vision is blurry. Curse this life of mine. Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Um... Excuse me, are you okay?" A boy, maybe around my age asked. He had kind and gentle eyes, his voice is calm and smooth, his touch is warm. My first reaction was to hug the stranger.

"I hate my life! I wanna die! I never asked to be like this!" I was soaking his jacket with my tears and I was pretty sure that air was not able to enter his lungs. But for some reason, I couldn't let go of him. Why? I don't know...

I would have thought that he would push me away but instead, he patted my back. "Don't say that, you're a pretty girl that has a bright future ahead of you. All you have to do is believe in yourself! Oh, I'm Ennoshita Chikara by the way," the boy lifted up my face and wiped away my tears with his thumbs. "It's okay, don't cry anymore..."

I blinked a few times before staring at the stranger. Ennoshita Chikara... His name really describes him. Realising that it'd be rude to not introduce myself, I stuttered, "I'm... _-___ ___" I shivered a bit due to a breeze that just blew. Ennoshita slowly took off his sweater and wrapped it around my smaller figure. Luckily, he still wore a long-sleeved shirt underneath. "Don't catch a cold!" Gosh, I knew I shouldn't have wore such light clothing. It was nearly spring anyways... Pulling the jacket so it covered me more, I thanked Ennoshita, "I really appreciate your kindness Ennoshita-kun..." Ennoshita rose his eyebrows.

"Chikara's fine"
"Oh... Then thank you, Chikara..."
End of Flashback
(And back to the flashback...(I'm sry if this is confusing...))
From that day, whenever we happen to walk pass each other at the park, we would hang out with each other and eventually became best friends.

I was currently leaning against a high wall at the playground which Chikara and I usually played at when we were younger. Shutting my eyes, I tried to take a nap. I didn't want to worn myself out just thinking of that loser. Drifting off, I paid no attention to my surroundings.

I woke up with a yawn, stretching a bit. I rubbed my head and looked up at the sky. 'Crap... It's already this late... Dad will kill me if I'm late for dinner...' I switched on my phone and looked at the time, '5 more minutes...'

Getting up, I felt something slide down my shoulders. A scarf... Beside me was none other than Chikara. He was sound asleep, his chest consistently rising and falling at his every breath. Ah... That peaceful look of his... It always manages to calm me. Well, he always manages to calm me. But not today, not after that argument.

I combed his hair with my fingers. Not only because I like doing it, also because it was slightly messy. That little action of mine woke him up, unintentionally.

"___... I'm sorry for what I've done. I just... Don't believe I can do it..." Chikara sighed and closed his eyes once more.

"Remember what you told me when we first met?" I asked, placing my hands on his cheeks. Cold... "Hm?" Chikara hummed in response. I tried to mimic his voicing and stood up, "All you have to do is believe in yourself!" I probably sounded like a talking cow though. That made Chikara snicker. "You actually remembered our first conversation?" I nodded my head. We stood in awkward silence before bursting out in laughter, rolling around and stuff.

"Hey ___?" Chikara called suddenly.
"What's up?" I turned to face him. I was resting my head on his shoulder, so I had to crane my neck a bit to look at his face.

"Will you go out with me?"
End of Flashback
Oh... It's time. I slipped on my winter boots and strolled to the playground. Ah... The playground. So many memories with Chikara here...

I scanned my surroundings before noticing Chikara sitting on a bench. I jogged towards him and crouched in front of him. Sleeping... I sat beside him and shook his shoulders a bit. His head jerked up and faced me with half-opened eyes. "I'm sorry ___, let me sleep for 5 more minutes..." With that, his head fell on my shoulder. He was snoring softly which made him look cute.

Not wanting to miss that cute face of his, I took out my phone and took a selfie, showing Chikara's face. Mwahahaha... I can blackmail him next time with this picture. And the picture, I wrote a note.

5 more minutes...
..........
1059 words... Oh gosh... That's the most I have written in my life! I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter... Ennoshita is a really underrated character. So sad:(
He's actually a really nice guy. I wasn't sure of what character I should've written until yesterday, my friend, or also known as my dad(even though she's a girl. We have this 'family tree' in our class. Childish, I know) asked me who I thought was gonna be the next captain of Karasuno's volleyball team. That really shock me, I never thought of it before... And I don't want to. That will mean that I won't see my beloved Suga ever again. Nu!!!!!!!!!! -_- well, her answer was Ennoshita and that's how this Fanfic was born. Ennoshita is so cute...Aw... Well guys, so here's my qn for ya:
•Who do u think's gonna be the next captain of Karasuno?
What would you do for a guy like Ennoshita? Did u ever pay attention to him?
(Honestly, I only noticed him like the 5th time I rewatched Haikyuu!!)yes, I rewatched it like 7 times. That's how much I love this anime.
•Who is your ideal Boyfriend from Haikyuu?

Well, I think that's too much of talking... Pls comment on your answers and as always, comment on how I can improve on my writing. I look forward to reading your answers!

-Kunaiwa

P.S: Do you think that this Chapt should be called Believe instead? Like I used that word a lot in this book. Oh and goodnight everyone!