Haiba Lev x Reader <Just Wanted to Help>

Requested by -ReDThreaDofFatE-

Request number 4.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
..........
"Lev, are you sure you wanna do this?" ___ hesitated letting Haiba cook dinner for the two of them but she couldn't bare to see his sad face.

"Leave it to me! Now you just go rest and relax!" Haiba gently later ___ on the couch and ran to the kitchen, putting on ___'s apron which was slightly... Actually, it was really small for him.

Giving up on trying to tie the knot, he just hung it over his neck. He just needs to seem as if he's wearing it right?

Soba for dinner, easy. He's seen ___ do it plenty of times. Just take the noodles, cook them in boiling water, do some other stuff and that'll do.

"So uh... Is this what I'm supposed to use?" Haiba reached for the packet of spaghetti. "Oh well!"

Happily just breaking the thin sticks and throwing them into a pot, he switched on the fire on high, not even putting in water.

"Wait, they're supposed to be soft right?" Haiba scratched his head in confusion then snapped his fingers. "I need water! Genius!" He wrapped his fingers around the handle of the saucepan and attempted to lift it up but he immediately let go due to the hot temperature.

"Cups..." He filled up 2 cups of water and poured them in. "And now wait! Genius!"

"Then take this and that..." Randomly taking bottles from where he can see, he mixed them into a bowl and dumped in a few ice cubes.

"Aha! I'm a genius!" Haiba got the 'Soba' and brought it to the dining table.

"___ my princess, dinner is served!" ___'s body fumbled its way up and dashed to the table.

"L-Lev..." ___ cringed. "What is this?"

"Dinner!" He replied.

"Uh... No it isn't, this is spaghetti, the sauce is a mix of soy sauce, mustard, wasabi and sake I think and why are the ice cubes not on the noodles?" ___ was disappointed, not in Haiba but because she didn't get her dinner.

"Wha-" Haiba fell to his knees. "I'm so sorry, I just wanted to help." Imagine if Haiba actually broke down at that very moment. He didn't of course, but just imagine.

"It's fine, lets just go with cup noodles tonight," ___ tried to lift up his heavy body but just fell backwards. She was too hungry to even stand up now.

"Lev," This always happens when Haiba cooks. "Carry me to the kitchen."

"Yes, your highness!" Haiba gave a sloppy salute and bridal carried ___ to the kitchen. From there, she just took the cup noodles out of the cupboard and poured in hot water.

"I'll make sure that you never cook again." ___ sighed.

"What?! I just wanted to help... Please please please let me cook again!" Haiba hugged ___ right and rubbed his head against hers.

"No, never in a million years. I'd rather live eating nuggets for the rest of my life."

Haiba whined and did every means of getting access to the kitchen. He still failed though so he spent the rest of the night sulking away and ___ was forced to comfort him by giving his light kisses on his cheeks.
.......
Thanks for reading!

-Kunaiwa