Aone Takanobu x Reader <Nightmares>

Requested by @LaxisDreyar2323

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
..............
You shall die on the first day of-

___ woke up from her slumber and panted, wiping her perspiration away with the back of her hand.

'Oh... Just a nightmare...'

She heaved a sigh of relief and tried going back to sleep but the same image flashed in her mind and she jerked up again.

'I can't do this...' ___ groaned.

She felt movement on the side of her bed and a tap on her shoulder a few seconds after that.

"Oh, sorry to wake you dear, just had another nightmare". Aone gave off a worried expression and rubbed her back soothingly.

"I'm alright! Seriously, go back to sleep." He didn't stop though, he got out of bed and got ___ a glass of water.

Handing her the glass, he lightly massaged her. Once finished, he took the empty cup back and placed it at the side of the bed.

___ laughed and shook her head. "You don't have to do that much..."

Aone lifted up both thumbs as a 'It's okay'.

"Gosh... You're too cute... Alright, let's go back to sleep!" She forced him down onto the bed with her arms and cuddled up next to him.

He covered them with the blanket and the coupled had the most comfortable rest they ever had since moving in together.
.............
Well this was shit... Sry!!

Thanks for requesting! As everyone knows, it's the end of the week, I won't write anything next week except for requests!

Gonna answer the questions in my 'Chat with Kunaiwa' book so... Well, look out for it!

Thanks for reading, pls comment on how I can improve my writing!

-Kunaiwa