Nishinoya Yuu x Reader <First Friend>

Yes, yes, I changed the cover for the book:P

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
...............
The booming slam of the door was heared followed by the weeping of a little girl.

"Hi."

She looked up and rubbed her eyes from the blurry vision.

"Hi..." She sniffed.

The boy smiled and it immediately lightened the girl's face. She smiled as well.

"Here," he handed her the balloon which he was holding.

She gratefully took it and giggled. Her giggle made his heart flutter.

"Wh-what's... Name?" She asked.

My, my, what's up with her grammar?

"You mean my name?" But he understood. "It's Nishinoya Yuu."

"My name ___!"
"Hi ___!"
"Hi Nishinoya!"

They both grinned.

"Wanna be friends?" He held out his hand for her to take. She nodded her head and linked arms with him.

They spend the rest of their morning playing at the playground.

"Bye Nishinoya!"
"Bye ___!"

When she got back, her mother dropped on her knees and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry, ___-chan, I shouldn't have scolded you. You have problems with reading anyway. I'm so sorry, I just wanted you to have good results and get a good job like your brother. I'm so sorry..." Her mother cried and cried, only taking a second to breath.

She patted her mother's back.

"It's... Okay..."
"Thank you, ___-chan... Why do you have a balloon?"
"Friend, Nishinoya, give me!"
"Oh? He must be a good Friend huh?"
"Mm!"

As Nishinoya walked back to his home, he looked up into the sky, at the clouds which hung in the blue.

"___... I finally made a Friend!"

Nishinoya, to ___, was her first and only Friend while ___ to Nishinoya was his first and only Friend.

The first Friend, is always the Best Friend.
..............
Thanks for reading the chapt. As promised, no angst :'). Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

Coming up next is Ennoshita Chikara x Reader!

-Kunaiwa