Akaashi Keiji x Reader <Muscle up>

Officially back to writing:) praise me! Inspired by one of bro's success in a muscle up:)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot! Enjoy!
..........
Hand-in-hand, Akaashi and ___ were walking in the park, just appreciating the peace and quietness. Akaashi would've usually destroyed the day by saying that they could just cuddle at home together. He was never one to show his feelings out in the open, but not today.

"Oh! Keiji! Help me a bit, I wanna do a muscle up!" ___ pointed to the pull up bar and immediately ran towards it, getting into position.

Puffing out his cheeks, Akaashi lifted ___ up. His hands went from her waist, to her hips and finally to her legs. "Yay! Now take a picture!" The male took out his phone and took a shot.

"It's not really a muscle up though..." He sighed. "Doesn't matter! People will think that I actually did one. Y'know how people say a picture speaks a thousand words? Well, I get plenty of 'Well done!'s and 'Wow!'s" ___ laughed but groaned after that. "Keiji, get me down... My arms hurt!" She whined.

Akaashi stood below ___ and she slowly let go, sitting down on his shoulders.

He carried her to the slide and sat down, ___ jumping off behind him. She slid down so that she was closer to him and wrapped her arms around his body. She kissed the back of his neck as a 'Thank you' and laid her face on his right shoulder blade.

Unknown to the both of them, they had drifted off to sleep. While dozing off, many people walked by and whispered to each other how cute they looked or how they should find a room.

The two were woken up when they heard a shout. Turning back, they saw 3 boys getting ready to slide.

"Please move! We wanna slide down!" Blushing, the couple got out of the way and sat on the bench instead.
..........
Well, I wanted to do a Bokuto x Reader but Akaashi seemed like the right guy for this one. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa