Tanaka Ryuunosuke x Reader <Protective> Part 2

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot!

So UtatheGhoul requested that I make a second part. Thanks a lot! I really didn't have a second part in mind, and I can't guarantee that this will turn out well but still, as always, hope you like it!!
..........
Your P.O.V
Ryuu-chan... It's been 2 days since we spoke, with me avoiding him. (Guy's name) has been sticking with me more often too. Honestly, I'm scared. Scared of Ryuu-chan. When we first started dating, he was never like this. He was kind, compassionate, generous, bright... I have no idea how he became like that. I don't know what Sawamura said to him the other day but he seems more... Angry(?) than usual. When Nishinoya calls his name, he'll shout, "Shut up!" That makes him all the more scary. I mean, I always knew he had anger management problems but I didn't expect him to be this way.

Wait, is it my fault? I didn't listen to him to stay away from other boys. Is that why he is throwing all the anger at others? But I can't help it. Ryuu-chan has no rights to stop me from being friends with other guys. And he hurt (Guy's name) quite badly. On the day (Guy's name) tried to protect me from Ryuu-chan, he had bruises,cuts and grazes all over his body. Sawamura also banned Ryuu-chan from coming into the gym. I don't have a clue for what reason but I can tell that it was probably my fault as well. It's all my fault. Everything's my fault. I hurt (Guy's name), I made Ryuu-chan unable to play volleyball, I made everybody worry. I hate it.

Tanaka's P.O.V
___'s been avoiding me lately. Why? Why can't she see that I'm protecting her from other guys. They're trying to take her away from me! And Daichi-san asks me to apologise to that dick (Guy's name)?! It's not my fault! He thinks that somehow ___ can love him when she already belongs to me! I have to do something about him. No, not only him... All the other guys must also be erased from ___'s life. The only guy she needs is me!*Evil laughter...*

Third person's P.O.V
After Tanaka's protective act, ___ tries to stay away from him. But Tanaka has other plans. At this very moment, all boys better be prepared for hell... (Ooh... Wow. Good going brain-_- back to the story!)

Next day
Your P.O.V
I'm now on my way to school. I look around to see if Ryuu-chan is coming. Nope, no sign of him. As I enter the school gates, I see red. Wait... Red?! Gosh! There are bodies lying on the ground, students, teachers, janitors... Everybody is dead, right before my eyes. I let out a scream when I saw Ryuu-chan coming my way. Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! He's chasing after me!

I ran faster than ever in my life. The legs are numb but I still keep going. I turn and headed for an alley. Gosh, I don't even know where I'm going... I only know that I want to get away from Ryuu-chan. Shit! Trapped!

Third person's P.O.V
"___~ you can't run away from me~ I killed everyone who interfered with us. Now we can stay together, isn't that fun?!" Tanaka cooed. ___ was trapped between the walls around her and the every-creepy Tanaka in front of her. Her lips quivered with fright as she back up against the wall and fell on her knees. Her eyes were opened wide, she couldn't move, frozen there, helpless, stuck. Suddenly, ___ whipped out a pen knife from her bag. Trying to arm herself, that was her natural reaction to such situations. "St-stay back!" ___ shouted. Her entire body covered in sweat and her body losing temperature, she tried her hardest to stand up but fail miserably.  Tanaka tilted his head to the side and laughed. He grabbed ___ by the collar and pinned her to the wall, kissing her roughly. ___ squirmed under his touch but eventually gave for she realise she couldn't fight him and kissed back.

Tanaka pulled away from ___ and smirked. "You belong to me and me only. No one takes you away. Hear me?" ___ reluctantly nodded her head and let Tanaka pull her out of the alley and into his house. Oh what a big mess she has let herself fall into.
..........
Welp, the normal Yandere story. Sry if this was a Super big disappointment but I couldn't think of any other way to end the story. Gosh I feel like a failure... If u actually liked it then I'm glad. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa