Inuoka Sou x Reader <Laser Tag>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INUOKA-CHAN! Ahaha you're so cute:) The next ep of Haikyuu!! just came out too. Ahhhhh Sho-kun you can do it!! But don't push yourself too hard.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything except for the story plot!! Enjoy:)
..........
All players take your positions! 1 minute left before going into the battlefield!

It was a outing for laser tag organised by Coach Nekomata for the effort of Nekoma's volleyball team. ___, being the manager, and Kuroo's younger sister(Ahaha that's my dream), was also invited.

They were split into 2 teams, Foxes and Wolves. In Foxes, Kai, Fukunaga, Haiba, Yamamoto and Shibayama. In Wolves, ___, Inuoka, Kuroo, Kozume and Yaku.

Players ready,
3,2,1
Game start!

It was pitch black, the only things visible by the players were the luminous paint on the floors, obstacles and walls and coloured light targets on each other's vests and headbands. They could see the obstacles placed in the room because of the glow.

___ hid behind a barrel and reloaded her gun, waiting for an opponent to come into sight. Her game mode was on and was ready to take on anyone.

There! A slightly shivering Shibayama came into view and ___ aimed at him, shooting his vest dead-on without him noticing and she ran away.

Shibayama Yuuki got taken out by Kuroo ___! 4 players left in Foxes. Good job!

'4 more players to kill- I mean, eliminate to earn our victory,' ___ thought as she gave an evil laugh. 'This is gonna be fun...'

Excitedly jumping about, Inuoka managed to dodge the shots sent by Yamamoto, making him click his tongue in annoyance. "Stop jumping around, damn it!" In result of being too focused on Inuoka, Yamamoto wasn't aware of his surroundings and got hit by Kuroo.

Yamamoto Taketora got taken out by Kuroo Tetsurou! 3 players left in Foxes. Good job!

"We have to shoot him or we'll lose!" Haiba whisper-shouted at Fukunaga who popped a vein and scolded back, "Shut up! I know!" In range was Kozume who they could make out, was sighing, saying that he'd rather play video games at home. Fukunaga took aim and fired, earning himself a high-five from Haiba.

Kozume Kenma got taken out by Fukunaga Shouhei! 4 players left in Wolves. Good job!

Yaku, being the 'mum' of Nekoma, rushed to Kozume's side, hoping to comfort him even though Kozume couldn't care less. Yaku, unfortunately, due to his kindness, got shot by Haiba.

Yaku Morisuke got taken out by Haiba Lev! 3 players left in Wolves. Good job!

"Now we're even..." Kai muttered. He tiptoed a few steps forward, not wanting to be seen or heard by Inuoka, who was looking around, finding an opposing light to shoot. He was oblivious to the now hair's breadth away Kai.

Kai pulled the trigger but was quickly pushed away by ___, getting a miss shot.

"Sou-kun!" ___ ordered and Inuoka obliged without hesitation.

"Sorry Kai-san!"

Kai Nobuyuki got taken out by  Inuoka Sou! 2 players left in Foxes. Good job!

___ and Inuoka fist bumped before sprinting off to find the remaining players of Foxes.

"We are the only ones left!" Haiba panicked and got a jab from Fukanaga.

"Stay calm, we can and will win".

"Where oh where are Lev and Shouhei?" Kuroo sang as Haiba and Fukunaga slowly turned behind while chattering their teeth and perspiring non-stop, coming face-to-face with the captain. They both let out a scream.

"Bye bye~"

Fukunaga Shouhei got taken out by Kuroo Tetsurou! 1 player left in Foxes. Good job!

Haiba ran away as fast as he can, succeeding in escaping from Kuroo. But as soon as he stopped to catch his breath, a smirking ___ and grinning Inuoka pointed their guns at his chest.

"Spare me!" Haiba begged but ___ shook her head and apologised, not so sincerely before shooting him. Haiba dramatically fell onto his knees and to the ground.

Haiba Lev got taken out by Kuroo ___! The winners are Wolves. Good job!

"Yes! Victory is ours!"

After game
"___-san! You were awesome in that game! I like how you are like bang! And pow!" Inuoka exclaimed as he jumped up and down, making hand gestures.

Though unsure of what Inuoka meant, ___ ruffled his spiky hair and thanked him.

"We'll win next time!" Yamamoto spat. "Oh really? Then make sure you do twice as much practice to ensure that u can!" Kuroo rubbed his fuzzy head and Yamamoto cried, struggling to get out of his grasp.
..............
Once again, happy birthday Inuoka!! Thanks for reading and pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa