Tanaka Ryuunosuke x Reader <As Your Awesome Senpai>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
............
___ skipped her way to the gymnasium. Her classmate, Kageyama got more homework from the teacher to help him for his tests.

Sliding the door open, she took a step in and was greeted by the people at the sidelines. One in particular, who was a girl with a side ponytail, walked up to ___.

"Oh, ___-san, what are you doing here?" She asked. "Gotta pass some work to Kageyama," ___ replied.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!" ___ screamed from the loud voice and turned to the court. Taking off his shirt, the same guy swung it around in circles.

"Tanaka, shut up!"
"There are girls here, go to the toilet!"
"That's right!"

The three second-years shouted, causing ___ sigh.

Tanaka faced ___ and blushed. 'What a beautiful girl...'

"S-sorry!" Tanaka put his shirt on again and bowed towards ___. "I-it's... Alright... I think..."

"I think?" The others repeated, more like a question.

"No, but still, that was rude of me. As your awesome senpai, lemme treat your o some ice cream later alright?"
"No thanks."
"Yogurt?"
"Nope."
"Uh... Chocolate?"
"Maybe..."
"Alright then!"

"Thank you, Tanaka-senpai!" ___ smiled and left.

"Sorry Kiyoko-san... A new girl has earned her place in my heart..." Tanaka dramatically shed a tear.

"Tanaka! Get back to practice!"
.............
I took so long just to update a short chapt-_-Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, pls comment on how I can improve my writing!

-Kunaiwa