Nishinoya Yuu x Reader <Glasses>

Requested by @AvidFangirl2015

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
............
___ and Nishinoya were just having a normal day, where they walk around, try to find something nice that they can buy...

"Woah... Noya, there's an anime shop here!" ___ pointed in the direction of the shop.

"Oh? I didn't see it before. Maybe it's new, let's check it out!"

They made their way to the shop and look at its items after greeting the staff.

The figurines were those of Kuroko no Basket, Fate Stay/night, Attack on Titan and many more, there were also many manga laid out neatly on the shelves.

Nothing quite piqued the couple's interest though. Not until they came to the furthest corner.

There, was a pile of plastic, non-lensed glasses.

Picking one up, ___ wore it and showed it to Nishiniya, making a cute pose.

"You look cute ___-chan, let me try one..." He put a black one on and striked a pose.

"Looking cool as ever, Noya!"

They switched pair and tried on every single one of the glasses, taking funny species every time.

"These are actually free, our boss had these in his apartment and wanted to clear them out!" One of the staff told them.

"Really? Hey, let's get some for the team!" ___ suggested.

"Good idea!"

Next day
"Guys! Guess what we got you?"

The two lifted up the glasses and grinned.

"Tsukishima! You have to put them on!" Tanaka urged. "It's not so bad, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi said while slipping on his own pair.

"Woah... Kageyama! Look! Isn't this cool?" Hinata jumped around, too excited to stop.

"Daichi, you look like a father!" Sugawara stated. "Do I?"

"Chikara! Don't think we forgot you!" Nishinoya pushed the glasses into Ennoshita's arms. "But I don't need them..."

"No excuses!"

"Aw... Noya... They look so cute!"
"They sure do honey!"

They both sighed and enjoyed the scene in front of them.
............
Gah! What is friggin' wrong with me?! *Pulling hair out* Eesh... I'm so sorry for these sucky chapts... I'll come up with better ones next time...

Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

Coming up next is Kunimi Akira x Reader.

That is coming next week cos this is my break week.

-Kunaiwa