Iwaizumi Hajime x Reader <Black Cat>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!

I don't think I did a good job for the previous Iwaizumi x Reader so I decided to make up for it with this one:)

Angst!!! Beware!!! Well, won't affect you that much though😕
.............
Iwaizumi's P.O.V
Again, I have lost count of how many times I hurt her. I couldn't seem to make her happy, even then, she stuck by my side, saying that it was okay, encouraging me to keep going. She was my only support, my everything.

And now, I lost her. I lost my everything. Without being able to pay her back. Without being able to tell her how much I cherished her and loved her.

She slipped out of my fingertips, I could no longer hold her, no longer kiss her, no longer be with her.

I wasn't there when she breathed her last. I didn't notice when she was in trouble. I didn't realise the pain she bore. I could only be fooled by the plastic smile on her face.

I regretted it. I regretted not being there for her, when she was always there for me. Now she's gone. My everything is gone. Nothing to turn to, nothing to rely on, no shoulder to lean on. I no longer have anything to love or be with. What I am, what I always was, I'm just a burden, a disgrace. I don't deserve a place here.

I'm like a black cat. I bring bad luck to those who come across me. It'd be better if I wasn't around. It'd be better for everyone else, and also better for me. I'd be able to atone for my sins and see her again, up there.

That's where a black cat should be anyways, not with humans but by the rubbish dump.

So on my last breath on this earth, I'll say to my beloved, "Thank you, I shall join you and be together with you once again. I love you".

Good bye world. I no longer have a place here.
...........
Are you crying? No of course not! My writing can't make people feel emotional about stuff. Pls comment on how I can improve My writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa