Iwaizumi Hajime x Reader <Determination>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot!! Enjoy
...........
Seating on the bleachers, ___ stared at her boyfriend, Iwaizumi Hajime as he served across the net again. "Hajime, you should twist your body more while serving!" ___ called out. Iwaizumi nodded and grabbed another ball, this time following ___'s instructions.

Bored, ___ stood up and went to the court, standing on the other side and picked up a ball. She prepared to serve, left hand holding the ball up. Foot, right then left, ball up, jump, smack! She shot a jump float serve across the court, aiming straight for Iwaizumi. He readied himself and firmly received the ball. ___ already sprinted to Iwaizumi's side of the court, set the ball for Iwaizumi and he spiked. Something was off. "Hajime, aim more to the right, closer to the corner". Hajime nodded once again. He threw the ball to ___, which volleyed the ball to him and spiked. "Good job. Let's take a break. You've been training non-stop for two hours already..."

Iwaizumi shooked his head, "Not yet, once more. I want to keep doing this, keep training. All the way 'til I become the best!" ___ smiled at his determination and sighed. "Alright, then I'll train with you. It's boring sitting up there," ___ pointed to where she was from previously and took off her uniform skirt. Inside, she was wearing some shorts, she always does. Incase of occasions like this. She threw her skirt aside and smirked, walking to the other side of the court again. "Gimme everything you've got!" Iwaizumi tensed up. Not that smirk...That oh so evil smirk. The last time she did that, she almost broke her opponents ribs during her aikido competition. But Iwaizumi was happy. Happy that he was playing with ___.

"Thanks ___... Thanks for always being there for me, helping me train and stuff..." Iwaizumi said while serving. ___ nodded her head and received the ball.
.........
Sry that I only wrote one chapter yesterday... I was writing another Fanfic titled Anime Big Brother x Reader. Be sure to check that out! Pls comment on how I can improve on my wrting. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa