A tag on the 100th Chapter!

It's the hundredth chapter peeps!! Woohoo!! I don't think anyone has written this much chapters before but meh, there probably were :P

I was tagged by Haikyuu_High I believe. It's fine, I can do 100 tags and I'm still gonna live XD

Anyway... Onto the rules:) (Gonna make this Kunaiwa style) hehe XD

•Rules•
1. You must post all the rules.
2. You must tag 13 people.
3. Each person must answer 13 questions.
4. Answer the questions assigned to you and make questions for other people.
5. You can't say you don't do tags but if you don't want to that's okay...
6. Tag backs are allowed.
7. Must finish within a week.
8. Be Creative with the title.
•.-.•
Q1: 🐱Cats or 🐶Dogs?
Dogs:) Cos they're loyal and more active. Although my nickname is BlackCat, called by The Bros. But others just call me Kunaiwa😎 there's another person in my English class which has the same name so I asked my teacher to call me Kunaiwa but she just can't pronounce it. Like what the heck is Kuniawei?! Oops... This isn't part of the qn *rubs head sheepishly*

Q2: Do you prefer to 📓read or ✍🏻write Fanfictions?
If it's angst, read. But I really really really really really love writing!! Although I suck at it and have been told by many people many times about it. But I still love it:)

Q3: Do you speak any other language besides English, and what are they?
Chinese. Though I hate it. Like really Chinese rest it tmr😞.

Q4: Have you ever cosplayed, or do you want to?
No I have never cosplayed. I don't want to start it, though I guess I would wear the character's clothes if the material is comfortable.

Q5: What's a major deal-breaker, whether in a friendship or a relationship?
Uh... I don't get this qn. I'm so sry... But if I'm guessing correctly, it's asking what breaks a relationship? I think. I'm so sry if I got it wrong. The answer is: Lies. It's always lies. I hate lies.

Q6: Are you someone who likes a particular band/singer, or are you the kind of person who likes specific songs, regardless of the writer/performer?
I don't have a fav singer or whatever... So I guess I'm more of the second one. But of course, the music can't be satanic or anything.

Q7: Favourite anime genre(s)?
Mine's pretty obvious. ACTION! Action all the way😎 sports is also fine. But sometimes it's weird so it's still ACTION!

Q8: If you could be transported into anime, what would it be?
Haikyuu!! Mainly because 99% of the characters seem nice:) and like, I suck at sports and stuff, tho I like it. But still, it'd be cool if I got transported into Haikyuu!! And not some weird Harem anime:P

Q9: Favourite anime character with white hair?
What an odd question... Lemme go check my favourite character list... It's probably Kiryu Zero from Vampire Knight. Or maybe Jafar from Magi... Sharrkan... Or Killua (Hunter x Hunter)! This guy's awesome lol. Ban from The Seven Deadly Sins... Woah... This is a lot lol. Sry...

Q10: What's a dream you hope to achieve in the future?
Convert more people into believers, especially _Happy_endings_ and one of The Bros. Let's call him J.

Q11: Do you know what you want to be when you grow up? And if you already attend college/are settled in a job, are you satisfied, or do you want to change?
I wanna become a police officer! Or if I can't be that then I'd wanna become a missionary to share God's word.

Q12: Which sports anime have you watched, if any?
I watched Haikyuu!!, Free!, Kuroko no basket, and now I'm watching Prince of Stride: Alternative. I'm looking forward to watch Diamond no Ace, Cross Game, Yowamushi Pedal, One outs and other baseball games lol. These are in my anime waiting list:)

Q13: Have you watched Psy's 'Daddy'. This isn't a question. It's a demand. (Haha I'm just gonna leave you guys to try and figure out how to answer this)
... I have not watched it and I'm not a fan of loud music in Korean. I'm sry (シ_ _)シ 

Well, that's it guys:) I forgot what I was goin. To say but meh.

Anyone can do this cos I feel bias whenever I tag people:(

My Questions:

1) Would you prefer long or short hair?

2) What are some anime movies you have watched?

3) What's your favourite sport and why?

4) If you had an anime crush, how would your relationship be like?

5) What do you think of a skinny guy, dreaming to become a buff guy next time? (For this, I want everyone to respond, not in the tag but here!)

6) Do you use Wattpad on your phone or laptop or any other device?

7) What are the things which you really cannot stand?

8) Position in class?

9) Have you ever came to Singapore? If you haven't, would you want to?

10) What do you think of fries with ice cream?

11) Are you an eco-friendly or YOLO kinda person?

12) Would you rather be in a guy's society or girl's society? How would you force yourself inside/how would you manage/what would you do/how will they think of you?

13) Night person or Morning person?

☁️The End☁️

-Kunaiwa