Kindaichi Yutaro x Reader <Turnips>

Requested by @MinnOwl. Cool name btw

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
..........
"Turnips for sale!"

It's not like she had a choice right? ___ had to help her family with their business. This was the reason why she would never ever bring her friends over to her place. Or let alone hang out with them after school.

It was pretty embarrassing having to shout like that but she was forced to, again. She's been doing it since she was young and she should've got used to it but she just couldn't.

"Turnips-" ___ shut her mouth before she could continue. Were her eyes going crazy or was there actually a giant turnip walking towards her right now?

Soon, the 'turnip' made its way out of the crowd. "Oh, it was just a dude," she muttered.

"Hey! You're that girl from school that always drops food on the floor!" Turnip exclaimed.

"What? No I don-" she shut her mouth again. "Okay, so what? Wait who are you anyways?"

"I am the almighty Kindaichi!" He pointed his thumb at himself and gave a cocky smile. "Geez I must be crazy or something, shouting in a market like that... But anyways, remember it 'cause I'm the best middle blocker there is in the volleyball team!"

"Yo Turnip, I don't care what club you're in or who you are... Even though I asked that question, but DO NOT tell anyone about this. Clear?" ___ crossed her arms and huffed. It was bad enough that she was found out but by some crazy tall turnip? That made things a lot worse.

"After you being so rude to me? Not a chance. But I will if you give me a free bag of turnips though," he smirked.

She didn't give them but threw them at him.

"Okay, now leave!"
............
I'm so sorry that this was bullshit... I'm so stressed for my history test tomorrow. I haven't memorized anything😩 But thanks for reading and have a nice day!

-Re/Kunaiwa