Tendou Satori x Reader <Just a Little Tease>

I'm not supposed to start today but let's go cos I'm bored of studying math so...

Requested by @brainstxrms

Request Number 1. The requests will go according to first come first serve

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot
...........
"Sato-kun! Come back here!" ___ shouted which took the energy off her sprinting legs, causing her to halt and take a breather.

Tendou turned around, sticking out his tongue. "Make me!" He shouted back.

The annoyance which ___ felt was fuel to her body as she started chasing the Middle Blocker again, this time even faster than before.

"Just give me back me wallet! If I were some other girl, I'd call this bullying!" ___ jumped around, trying her hardest to reach for the bag of cash.

"Oh gosh, you're just too cute. Why would I want to do this to 'some other girl'?" Tendou smirked and looked down at ___ with pride shown in his eyes.

She resulted to her last solution.

"___?" Her sudden silence brought a bit of fear into the male's body.

"Give-me-back-my-wallet Pounce!" As her words had said, she pounced on Tendou's bigger body and he came falling down, giving ___ an advantage for that few seconds.

With that little tackle of hers, she could easily bring Tendou down to pain's house.

"Done!" ___ grinned and stood up, dusting off her skirt.

"Geez, it was just a little tease... No need to get so exited..." Tendon rolled his eyes and hoisted ___ up on her shoulder, taking off.

"Put me down before I do the put-me-down kick!" ___ squirmed around but to no avail. She was already exhausted from the chasing earlier.

"Too bad! We're already late for class!"
...........
Finally got one done. The second request will be on Friday...

Thanks for reading, as I said, I have not read the Haikyuu!! Manga so the characters which were not shown in the anime might be OOC but I tried.

Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks:)

Coming up next is Shibayama Yuuki x Reader!

Pls be patient, I'm still having a test period. Only 2 more subjects to go!

-Kunaiwa