Oikawa Tooru x Reader <Making up for it>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot.

Inspired by getting trapped in a traffic jam. Ooh trapped, the previous Oikawa x Reader chapt😕 oh well, enjoy!
.............
"Oh gosh...I'm late, I'm late! ___'s gonna be so mad..." Oikawa mumbled as he ran up the stairs. He had no other choice as the lift was under maintenance.

He busted into the office, huffing and bent down to catch his breath.

"Oikawa~ What did I say about being on time? Did I not make myself clear the last time you were late?" Oikawa felt a really scary aura beside him. He tensed up and slowly turned to his left.

"Gah! ___-chan! I-I-I'm really sorry! I got caught up in a traffic jam!" Oikawa placed his hands together in front of his face and ___ sighed.

"Really? Are you sure you didn't oversleep again?" ___ cocked a brow. Oikawa nodded and shut his eyes, hoping that he didn't have to do another 2 piles of work.

___ sighed once again. "Well, I guess a traffic jam is never predictable... So, how are you gonna make up for it?" ___ placed her hand on her hip and waited for his answer. Oikawa stuck out his bottom lip and pondered for a while before smirking.

His hands grabbed her waist and pressed their bodies against each other.

"I can make you feel good~"
..........
Let your imagination take over for this one~

Hope you enjoyed reading this. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Or what you think I should add to... Well, my writing haha. Thanks!

Coming up next is Hinata Shoyo x Reader:)

-Kunaiwa