Haiba Lev x Reader <Train break down>

Ahahahaha I'm back! Lev's birthday is on 30.10 so... Yea... Which was yesterday. So... Anyway...

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot!!
............
Your P.O.V
Ah... Such a tiring day... I laid back into the seat. I am on my way home from school, on a train. A few more stops and I can run home and dump myself on my comfy bed...

I slowly shut my eyes and drifted off but suddenly, the train jerked, making me hit my head against the person beside me. I woke up and apologised to him.

He was quite big, had cat-like eyes and grey hair. His appearance kinda scared me to be honest. He just smiled and went back to fiddling with his volleyball keychain which hung on one of the zippers on his bag. I wanted to go back to sleep until an announcement was heard from the speakers.

We apologise for the delay. The train is undergoing certain difficulties. Please remain calm as our technicians fix the problem.

Ah great... Another break down. I sighed and took out my phone to message my mother, telling her that I'd be late for dinner.

Keeping my phone, I accidentally bumped my elbow against the same guy again. Oh gosh... I turned to apologise once more when I noticed him clutching his stomach and wincing.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I asked as I awkwardly rubbed his back. If my Mother saw this, she'll be screaming, "It's rude to touched a stranger!" And stuff.

The male nodded his head slightly and stared at me. It was giving me the creeps so I started a conversation.

"Uh... " Or rather, tried to.

"Oh! No wonder you looked so familiar! You're ___ right? I'm Haiba Lev. Nice to meet you!" Haiba-san shook my hand.

How the heck did he know me? I guess it'd be rude to not reply. "Yes, I'm ___ ___, Haiba-san, may I asked how you got to know about me?"

"You won the (Random) award right? I saw you onstage!"

Oh yeah... That award... I sensed an awkward silence coming up so I decided to continue talking to Haiba-san to kill some time.

"Haiba-san, I noticed your keychain. Do you play Volleyball?" I asked.

He nodded and talked about how he was going to be the ace of Nekoma's volleyball team and other things about his teammates. His speech caught my interest and I asked him even more questions.

Time flew by in a blink of an eye and the train was up and moving again. Well that was fast... It was soon my stop and I bid Haiba-san farewell after exchanging numbers with him. I got a feeling that we'll be meeting in the future. Keyword: Feeling.
...........
This chapt is boring... Sorry Lev! Gah!!! My vocab is so limited! Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks! Happy Belated Birthday Lev!

-Kunaiwa