Akaashi Keiji x Reader <Rumours>

Requested by @JaydaHaikyuu

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had camp and was tired. Thanks for requesting!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot! Enjoy!
...........
___ walked down the hallways, trying her best to ignore the gossips and murmurings of the other students.

"Hey who's that?"
"Don't you know? That's ___, the new girl".
"They said that she's mute!"

She gritted her teeth, walking at a faster pace then before.

"Come on Akaashi!" Bokuto whined. He pulled Akaashi once again but let go when a sting was felt on his skin.

"No, and I don't think that she would want to talk to us anyways," Akaashi turned to walk away.

"Humph! Then I won't hit any of your tosses!" Bokuto crossed his arms and stuck out his bottom lip.

Sighing in defeat, Akaashi finally gave in. "Fine..."

___ sat down and let out a puff of air. Feeling slightly tired, she rubbed her eyes and closed them, letting darkness take over.

"Hey there!"

Her eyes snapped open and she groaned. Blinking a few times to clear her vision, ___ raised her eyebrows and greeted the strangers. "Uh... May I help you?"

"So you do talk! See Akaashi? Those rumours were fake!" The guy with spikey hair pointed at ___.

"I already knew that Bokuto-san". The other one seemed bored.

___ got up, planning to stay away from the two. She swiftly moved to the side but Bokuto caught her.

"Hey hey hey! Y'know, you really need friends here. I'm-"

"Bokuto and the other one is Akaashi," ___ rolled her eyes.

"How'd you know?" Bokuto looked surprised while Akaashi pinched his nose bridge.

"Uh... Because you called him Akaashi and he called you Bokuto-san?" It came out more as a answer rather than a question.

"Thanks, now I don't have to answer this idiot". ___ gave a smile. "No problem!"

After a few days, ___ found the duo quite interesting and started hanging out with them. Of course, the other students were shocked and surprised at this.

It was actually just Akaashi and ___ who got along and enjoyed the amusement while Bokuto was the one making all the noise.

"So... ___-san, would you like to go eat ice cream together later? Without Bokuto-san that is..." Akaashi rubbed the back of neck and darted his eyes around.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" ___ laughed.

"Yeah... Maybe... So, wanna come?"
"Mm... Sure!"

"Hey! You guys are leaving me outta the convo!" Bokuto whined.

"Too bad!" ___ stuck out her tongue and Akaashi laughed.

"I can't wait for later..." He mumbled.

"Woah there! You sound like you're gonna rape me or something!"
"Sorry!"
...........
Thanks for reading! Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

Coming up next is Bokuto Koutarou x Reader!

-Kunaiwa