Kageyama Tobio x Reader <She Who Did The Killer Serve>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
..........
Kageyama's P.O.V
"Go, another killer serve!" I prepared myself for another serve as I took a deep breath and raised the ball in front of me.

I always liked it when the members of Karasuno said 'Killer serve'. It sure was killer. When she served it.

When I first attended Kitagawa-Daichi, I spotted this amazing guy. That amazing guy, was Oikawa-san.

When I saw him do a jump serve, I could only watch in awe, feeling envious yet astonished.

However, when I asked him to teach me the first time, it seemed as though he was furious and Iwaizumi-san was there beside him, I think trying to calm Oikawa-san down.

The second time, he refused my request. And so, I was left to learn on my own. Or that's what I told the others.

The truth was, I had someone coaching me. Her name, was ___-san.

The reason I had been lying was because ___-san didn't want people knowing that she played volleyball. I think she said something about her parents wanting her to focus on studies rather than play sports or something.

But when she's in action, you can really see that raging determination and love for volleyball in her.

It's sad really, she's a great player and has the potential in her to take it further. I hope that she'll manage to achieve her goal of playing on a national stage next time.

She hasn't been scouted yet but I have faith.

___-san's gonna do it. I'm sure of it! Despite the many challenges she faced and the repeated scoldings of her parents when she sneaks out of the house just to have a jog, she always has that sweet smile on her face.

That is how I know that she'll make it.
...........
Thanks for reading this chapt, pls comment on how I can improve my writing:)

Coming up next is Kozume Kenma x Reader!

-Kunaiwa