Hinata Shoyo x Reader <Café Talk>

I finally know why Kei is Tsukishima!! Tsuki means moon and shima is extra, Kei is suppose to be the moon and Hinata is the sun or something like that... Right? Just here eating my choco bun😋 I also started watching this movie called Nerawareta Gakuen. anyways, on to the story!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot! Enjoy!

Latte art is by @belcorno:3
..........
Ding! Ding!

Oh? A customer? Now that's unusual, during this time, the café would be empty. ___ would enjoy the peace and quiet, though sometimes... It did get a little lonely.

"Welcome! And what would you like to order?" She greeted the customer. He had orange, spiky hair, judging by his height, he look like an Elementary student. "Elementary students have a 10% discount on every thing!" She smiled and put on her gloves, waiting to serve this boy.

"E-eh? I'm from High School! Am I r-really that sh-short?" He stuttered. Realising her mistake, ___ grew embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry!"

'I can't believe I judge someone from his appearance!' She thought.

"It's fine, I'm used to it!" The ginger pointed to himself and grinned. 'Don't get used to it...' ___ sweat-dropped.

The male quickly made his order and sat at the table right beside he counter so that he could talk to ___ more. She also made herself a latte and sat opposite him.

They introduced themselves and talked about random things, without any awkward moments, like how High School life was and the conversation soon led to volleyball.

"Woah! So you play middle blocker? With that height?" ___ asked, impressed. "Uh... No offence".

"I may be short, but I can fly!" Hinata took another bite out of his sandwich and sipped his tea.

"Cool! Well, hope to see you around Shoyo!"
"Bye ___-san!"
..........
Yippee! Uh... Nvm. I'm weird aha... Hope you enjoyed this chapt. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa