Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader <The power of Love>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot!!

Really running outta ideas... Can't seem to think of anymore characters to write... And this is my first angst story btw so... It may be sucky but hope u enjoy!
.........
Run away!

That's the only thing that ran between the couple's minds. To get away from this nightmare of a reality. They had blisters and cuts and abrasions all over but they still kept running. No way will they be captured by them. Not again.

"Where are they?"
"You look there! I'll go look here. Report if anything is found!"
"Yessir!"

___ and Kuroo were currently hiding among the tall grass of a farm. Beads of perspiration dripped from their faces due to running without stopping for 30 minutes straight and the pressure of being caught.

They pressed their bodies close to each other, making sure that minimum area was exposed.

___ couldn't help but shed tears of agony as her ankle throbbed. Kuroo had to muffle her screams by kissing her. It helped to numb the pain a bit but that wasn't the only pain.

The pain of losing one another, that was the worst that could happen.

A flash. Damn, they were found. Being surrounded and having nowhere to run, they were forced to surrender.

"We'll now be taking your heads. This is what you get for protecting that useless shit of a police!"

They had to suffer consequences for doing the right thing. Why is the world so unfair? Yet we fight for survival here even though it's so cruel. Why is that? Because we want to live. To experience love, joy, sadness, anger, fear, excitement. All with the people we care about.

A male wearing a black vest had grabbed ___'s hair and pointed a gun at her temple.

"Stop! Don't hurt ___! Kill me instead. Just leave ___ alone! Please stop!"

The teasing boyfriend of ___ decided to stand up for her, despite knowing what would happen to him. He, usually bullying and demanding was now protecting and begging. This much for the love of his life.

The man smirked before throwing ___ aside and aiming at Kuroo.

Bang!

Blood splashed everywhere, the body of Kuroo on the ground. Red liquid still oozing out of his head.

"No! Tetsurou don't die on me! I can't live without you! Why did you do this!" ___ stumbled towards Kuroo and held his cold hand up to her cheek. Buckets of tears were pouring from her eyes. She couldn't seem to stop.

On his last breath, he said, "Because I love you..."

Dum! Dum! Dum!

Kuroo's breathing has now stopped. His heart no longer beating.

"What the hell?!"

Why? Love is filled with happiness yet it's so painful. Among the other emotions, it's the one that hovers above all. That's the power of love.

So powerful that it can kill. That, is the sad and painful truth that all must come to accept, no matter how hard it may be. The truth, will always remain the truth. That's the power of love.
..........
Shit! Why the heck did I make him die?! Argh... How do guys like this? Well, don't say u hate me for making Kuroo cry though. I like him too y'know. And the picture gosh... Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa