Izumi Yukitaka x Reader <Gut Feelings>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot!
.......
(A match between girls and guys was now occurring. They had mixed teams)
"Izumin pass!"
"___-chan!"

___ caught the ball and dribbled the basketball towards the basket, swiftly breaking pass her opponents and scoring another point for her team. She high-fived Izumi, "Score!"

Beep beep!

The match was over and after cool down and stretching, the pupils were released.

"___-chan, how'd you like the match today?" Izumi asked as they walked home together. They had been neighbours ever since they were little toddlers so that's why they became best friends.

___ tapped her chin before answering, "I think I still have to work on my shooting and ankle breaks. Other than that, the match was fun, just like any other match that we played. That's why basketball's the best sport ever! Oh and how are you and Sho-chan?"

Izumi gave a bitter smile before turning away.

'Still the same huh?' ___ thought.

"You should help him, he tries so hard yet if he doesn't have a setter, he can't spike". ___ took out her bottle to drink a few sips, feeling itchy in her throat.

"I know but I can't set! It's not that I don't want to help... I think that Sho-chan's asking for the impossible. There is no way he can go to a competition!" Izumi exclaimed. 'Why does he not want Sho-chan to play volleyball?' ___ sighed.

Stopping in her tracks, ___ stared at the sky and asked, "What if I say that he might have a chance next year? There'll be first-years coming to Yukigaoka right?"

"Another one of your gut feelings?" Izumi rolled his eyes. "Was my gut ever wrong?" ___ replied while running her hand through her hair.

"If you say so~"
..........
What is wrong with me these few days? Like what... I'm not writing as usual. Maybe I need a little break. Sigh. I know this chapt is really sucky but I nvr saw any write an Izumi x Reader before so yea... Pls comment on how I can improve my writing thanks! (As usual)

-Kunaiwa