Akaashi Keiji x Reader <Tuition>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot.

Previously, I wrote about Bokuto so now it's Akaashi's turn:P And the same, I didn't read the Haikyuu manga so he may be a little OOC but... Enjoy!
..........
Akaashi wouldn't be described as a feared player in volleyball. But in your eyes, he's perfect. That look on his face, it's always so... Serious yet kind. He was somehow always there for you when you were in a pickle or when you're disturbed. You can always share your problems with him, big or small, stupid or serious. He'll never laugh at it but help you in it. That's why Akaashi's perfect.

"___? Why are you crying?" Akaashi asked, concerned. You were crying, your long hair stuck to your face and eyes puffy and red. "I-I failed (Worst subject) again. I worked extra hard on this test but it seems that I'm just stupid..." (Sry, sry I'm not saying you're stupid but pls go with it...) Akaashi took a his seat beside you and wiped your tears away before embracing you. "You're not stupid... You just need a little help. I'll teach you if you want," Akaashi whispered. You smiled and nodded your head a little before hugging Akaashi. "Thanks, I appreciate it..." You two stayed in that position for not more than 5 seconds longer before Akaashi pulled away and held your hand, leading you to his house. "Let's start your tuition right away!"

You giggled a bit and once again, nodded your head. You didn't notice but Akaashi's heart was racing, beating faster than when he plays volleyball.
........
Done. Akaashi's a setter right? Yea... Should be. Hope you enjoyed this story. Oh and sry for the short chapt btw. Pls comment on how I can improve on my writing. Thanks:)

-Kunaiwa