Tsukishima Kei x Reader <Spiking Sessions>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here. I asked GohChloe for help on the story plot! Enjoy! This is I guess, dedicated to you(?)
...........
"One more time!" ___ yelled.

"Y'know, training until your body drops isn't the way to improve..." Sugawara stated. "Yeah, you'll never improve anyways!" Tsukishima, together with Yamaguchi snickered.

Sending him a death glare, ___ begged Sugawara. "Please! Just one more! I'll spike this one for sure!"

Sighing in defeat, Sugawara sent another toss to ___. Reaching for the highest point, she smacked the ball, the hardest she did for this entire training. She had to let out her anger and frustration out on something right? The volleyball successfully landed on the other side of the court with a loud slam.

"See Shittyshima? I did it!" Giving a victorious smirk towards Tsukishima's direction. "Tch, nothing special anyways..." Turning on his heels, The tall blond left the gymnasium.

"What the hell is wrong with that jerk? He definitely needs some classes to help him with his attitude problems," ___ complained as she jammed the straw into the milk carton. "Yeah!" Hinata agreed.

Next day
Walking out of her class, ___ found herself face-to-face with Tsukishima. "What do you want? I'm in a hurry so make it quick!" ___ stared at her watch. Only 2 minutes to her next class.

"Wanna know why you've had trouble spiking the ball?" Tsukishima asked. ___ widened her eyes. Was the teasing and mean dude actually trying to help her?

"Are you feeling alright? You're usually never like this," ___ tilted her head to the side in slight confusion. Tsukishima rolled his eyes. "I'll show you how it's done. Come to the gym later. I'll help you". Finishing his sentence, he walked away. 'Weird...' ___ thought but shrugged, not wanting to think too much about it and decided to accept the rare offer.

After school
As Tsukishima said, he helped ___ with her volleyball skills. She improved but her head was still filled with wonder of why he would even help her in the first place.

After the little spiking session with Tsukishima, ___ asked him about his change of attitude.

"Why'd you help me?" Adverting his gaze,  Tsukishima said slightly above a whisper, "Because I want you to improve. I can't stand seeing your pained expression when you can't do things right..."

"Oh? Is Kei-chan actually caring for me?" ___ elbowed Tsukishima lightly, making him slightly irritated and flustered.

"Whatever, just forget about what I said..."
...........
Thanks for reading! Tsukishima is so hard to write😩. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa