Tanaka Ryuunosuke x Reader <Protective>

DISCLAMER: I do not own anything in here excpet for the stoy plot.

Finished exams, so im super tired and didn't write earlier. It doesn't really matter though right? This Fanfic's gonna get a little trash-talky compared to my other Fanfics so read at your own risk. I'm usually not vulgar... Oh and Tanaka's a little yandere-y in this one.
..........
"Ya gotta deal with m'girl you dumb shit?" Tanaka gave the first-year his infamous scowl which made him shudder and run away. "Ryuu-chan... Please don't be like that... He was just asking me how to do a Math question," ___ sighed. Eversince Tanaka and ___ started going out, he has been overprotective of her and started scaring away boys who go near her. "Sorry ___, I just don't like the way they look at you..." Tanaka hung his head as he apologised. ___ shooked her head and held Tanaka's hand, reassuring him. "Just make sure you don't do it again..."
"Okay!"
"Promise?"
"Promise!"
They wrapped their pinky finger around one another's and walked outside together hand-in-hand.

Tanaka was usually a really nice guy. It's just that when it comes to relations with ___, he couldn't help but be protective of her.

Next day
"___-san! Wanna see the (Favourite band) concert later? I got extra tickets!" ___'s classmate, (Guy's name) asked. He and ___ were the only people in the class who actually listened to their songs. And since he had extra tickets, he thought that he'd bring ___ along. "Sure! What time?" (Guy's name looked at his watch and answered, "5pm. Don't be late. I'll be waiting at (Random place)". ___ nodded her head enthusiastically and got her stationary out of her bag when the teacher got into the class.

"___, any plans today? I was wondering if you wanted to go to the (Favourite band) concert with me later at 5," Tanaka asked ___ as they got their steamed buns from Ukai's shop. "Actually, I'm going to the concert with (Guy's name). He had extra tickets," ___ replied as she took a bite out of the steam bun. "Huh?! So you're going out on a date with that dickhead? Are you cheating on me? I don't want you near him!" Tanaka angrily shouted as he shoved ___ to a wall, pinning her down. "Oi! Ryuu-chan you already promised that you wouldn't be this way!" ___ screamed back, struggling to get out of Tanaka's judo grip but to no avail. Just then, (Guy's name) happened to walk pass and saw the din. Desperate to stop Tanaka's rough actions, (Guy's name) tore him away from ___ and blocked her with his left arm, making sure that Tanaka wouldn't hurt her.

"Tanaka-san! Please stop. You're hurting ___!" (Guy's name) raised his voice a bit louder than usual. "___ are you okay?" (Guy's name) turned back to the girl behind him and asked with concern. She nodded her head and got closer to (Guy's name)'s back to hide from Tanaka. He was really scaring her right now. "Get away from this motherf*ucker ___!" Tanaka ordered as he tried punching (Guy's name) but he easily dodged. "___, run!" (Guy's name called out as he kicked Tanaka in the shin, making him curse under his breath.

___ ran, hair flowing in a thousand different directions, blocking her view from where she was going and she fell over someone. Apologizing and looking up, she realised that it was Sawamura, the captain of Karasuno's male volleyball team.

"___? What's wrong?" Sawamura asked, concerned. She cried a few tears before replying, "Ryuu-chan's getting into a fight with (Guy's name)!" Sawamura's eyes widened before getting up and helping ___ stand as well during the process. He asked ___ to show him where the fight was occurring and she pointed to behind one of the blocks of the school. Sawamura immediately dashed to the pointed place and saw the two second-years fighting.

They both had blue-blacks and a few red marks on their face, arms, legs, and some other body parts. They were punching each other, shoving, kicking, slapping, head-butting... Well everything they could think of to hurt the other male. Sawamura broke the fight by separating the boys and scolded them. "Control yourselves! You guys are acting like animals!"

"Then ask this asshole to get away from my ___!"
"You don't deserve her! You're only hurting her! She's not a servant or puppet for you to control or order around!"
They gave each other death glares and growled. They were like kindergarten children fighting over some toy.

"Tanaka! Watch your language and (Guy's name), go to ___. She's at the front of the schoolgate". After (Guy's name) went on his way, Tanaka spat and pointed his middle-finger at the direction which he ran off to. "Tanaka! Go reflect on your actions. And don't come to volleyball practice today. Not until you apologise to ___ and (Guy's name)!" "Why should I? It was that faggot's fault for hitting on my girl!" Tanaka retorted and stomped off, leaving Sawamura standing there, sighing and shaking his head.

"___, be careful... Stay away from Tanaka for the time being..."
..........
Ah!! Gosh this was hard to write. I can't think of many vulgarities and I really did not like writing them out. I wouldn't know if u enjoyed this but leave a comment on how I can improve on my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa