Yamamoto Taketora x Reader <New Manager>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!

Yamamoto's an underrated character so yea... I'm not sure how many of u would actually read this😅
..........
"Please welcome our new manager, ___!" Coach Naoi announced to the volleyball club. She shyly stepped out from behind his bigger frame and bowed.

"Ho!"

Everyone's attention was turned behind to a guy who looked like a Mohawk. He dashed in front of ___ which scared her a bit and she hid behind Coach Naoi again.

"You're... Pretty..." He muttered, eyes not leaving hers for a second.

He was pulled back by a guy with messy black hair. "Yamamoto, shut up, you're scaring her!"

Coach Naoi introduced all the members to ___ one by one.

"Nice to meet you!"

After practice was over, Yamamoto decided to apologise to ___ for his rude behaviour. But also to get to know her better.

He got along pretty well with ___, anybody would be surprised, even him. He was... Scared to talk to girls. But when it came to ___, he could express himself just like when he talks to Haiba or Kozume.

"Mwahahahaha now we can show off our pretty manager to Karasuno!" Yamamoto had a evil grin on and was emitting a dark aura.

"Scary..." Inuoka and Shibayama scooted back, afraid of their upperclassman.
..........
Hope you enjoyed this story! Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa

Haikyuu!! x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara