Akaashi Keiji x Reader <Show Me Love>

DISCLAIMER: Nothing in here belongs to me except for the story plot. Enjoy!

(Please don't kill me)
.........
Maybe it has been 4 months since they started dating? Maybe it has been 5. ___ wasn't sure but she knew for one that their relationship wasn't going the way she expected it to be. Or maybe she just read way too much Shojo manga. But it was definitely bothering her and couldn't just let carry on like that.

Akaashi Keiji was her first and current boyfriend. What was it that just attracted her to him? Was it those eyes that could mesmerize anyone? Was it his cold expression that could make even the noisiest kid stay silent for a whole day? Was it his hair that could spring out everywhere and still make him look attractive? She didn't know.

They were in Akaashi's living room, by ___'s request, doing their homework. She was waiting for him to make a move on her like how those guys in dramas would do. But he didn't. He just sat at the other side of the table and focused on his work. He didn't even take a glance at her.

It had been going on for so long. He had never did anything lovey-dovey with ___. The most extreme thing they did was maybe a hug because ___ said she felt cold but that was it, nothing more.

She couldn't take it any longer.

"Keiji, look at me..." He did, very slowly. "What?" She bit her lip. "If it's nothing then don't disturb me." He turned back to his work and continued writing whatever he was writing.

That's it, she snapped.

She got up and pushed Akaashi's back against the sofa. Being too fast, Akaashi couldn't do anything as ___ took her seat on his lap.

She wanted to forcefully kiss him, to teach him a lesson. That was what she really wanted to do. But she couldn't. Instead, tears started streaming down her cheeks and they wouldn't stop no matter how much she wanted them to.

"Why Akaashi, why?!" She hammered his chest as hard as she could but being weak from the depression she was in, it couldn't make him feel the impact. She hid her face in his shirt and balled out her eyes.

She looked up. "Why don't you ever show me love?!" Her eyes her red but who cares. He still kept the same expression, the one that he always had. When they just met, when they started going out, when she wore something cute, he always had that same damn face. ___ sighed and stood up, only to get pulled down by Akaashi again.

He looked sad for just a split second but he smiled lightly after that, eyes being the warmest she's ever seen.

"Sorry," he hugged her. "I just don't know how I'm supposed to treat you. This is my first relationship you see?" His hold tightened.

"I didn't know you wanted me to do those things..." She blushed. "N-not the ones you're thinking. Like maybe kissing or just holding hands?"

He chuckled.

Gosh that voice of his, it melted her heart. He pulled back and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "Satisfied?" She shook her head.

Taking this as her chance, she connected their lips. "Something like this."

"Oh," he blinked a few times. "I don't know how to do those."

"I'm sure you'd be a great kisser though, you just need practice. I'd be glad to help you..." ___ smirked.

"Uh, I'm not into that kind of stuff." ___ pouted. His breathing stopped. "B-but I guess if you want to then it's fine."

"Yay!"
"Just 3 times a day."
"Then I'll just have to make them super long!"

He gave a her a blank look. "I just want you to love me Akaashi."

"I do love you".
"Then show me love".
............
Uh... DONT KILL ME PLEASE!

Ok uh... hoped you enjoyed it(?) argh I feel like dying.

Pls comment on how I can improve my writing thanks

-Re/Kunaiwa