Yamaguchi Tadashi x Reader <Bottle>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
.............
Your P.O.V
I just moved here and had to get some stuff to cook for dinner.

I heard there was a nearby supermarket named... Shimada Mart I think.

I quickly slipped on my slippers and walked there.

I have reached but it seems that it's closed. Aw... Damn. Looks like I'm eating instant noodles again...

I was on my way back until I heard some voices at the back of the shop.

"Okay, good Tadashi!"

Tadashi? Oh. Is it that guy from my class? The guy that always follows that tall glasses dude around? Nah... Must be someone else.

I took a little peek and saw the guys there. One with glasses and the other one was none other than Yamaguchi. He seemed to be training... Volleyball? Wait, how do you train volleyball on grass? Uh... Okay...

I looks like some guy with the glasses, not the one that he follows around, someone else is coaching him. Oh, he's doing a jump float serve...

He looks... Kinda tired... Maybe I should give him some water to drink. On the way here, there was someone giving out free bottles of water to promote some thingy. Oh well.

I didn't know if I'd be rude or anything... But I tapped Tadashi on the shoulder.

"Uh... Here!" I handed him the bottle and well, I don't know why, but he was blushing. Maybe because he was training hard or something.

I excused myself after that. Man... Time for some instant noodles...
.............
A super, short, sucky one shot. Sigh. Well, hope you enjoyed it, pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

In case some don't know, this is gonna be the last one shot for me cos today's Sunday and the week has ended. Next week, no one shots... And the week after, I'm coming back:)

-Kunaiwa