Sawamura Daichi x Reader <Nothing to do>

I realised that I have not done a Daichi x Reader before. Sigh...

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot! Enjoy!
..........
___ was walking home back from the library.

'What should I do later?'

That was the only thing running in ___'s head, since she had finished all her homework and the newest episode of her currently watching anime hasn't come out yet, she had nothing else to do. ___ sighed and closed her eyes. Her brain just couldn't think of anything today.

With eyes still closed, she continued walking. "Maybe I could... Ouch!" ___ bumped into something and was going to fall when she felt arms wrap around her. She opened her eyes and saw another pair, staring into hers. Leaning back a bit, ___ could make out who the person was.

"Oh Sawamura! Thanks, uh... You can let go of me now..." Sawamura quickly retracted his hands and grinned at ___.

"Sorry..." He sheepishly scratch his cheek. "It's fine. Hey, are you gonna do anything later?"

Since ___ couldn't think of anything to do, maybe she could join Sawamura for his activities.

"Yeah, I was just going to practice volleyball. Wanna come?" He answered. ___ nodded her head and they went on their way to practice.
..........
Gosh, I reeeeaaaaaaly have to work on my endings. Sigh. Hope you enjoyed his chapt, pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa