Yamaguchi Tadashi x Reader <First Love Photo>

Requested by @Lunitayyy

YESS!! I didn't expect someone to request for this cute guy:) I knew that Oikawa x Reader and probably Akaashi x Readers were coming. But Tadashi?!

I love you so much ; - ;

Was browsing through Google and saw this so the plot isn't exactly mine but I changed it to my liking so... Meh. I do the disclaimer all the time.

WARNING: This is gonna be short! Sorta...
...........
Little ___ who had just turned 9 was playing on the playground swing when something in the bush caught her eye.

She jumped off the swing, even though her parents told her strictly not to, and went to the bush out of curiosity.

She gently moved the leaves apart, careful not to rip them from the plant and grabbed ahold of the figure.

She pulled it out and brushed off the dirt which was stuck on it.

What she was holding was a keychain.

Not just a regular keychain with some anime character or stuffed animal, it was a picture inside of the plastic frame.

What good handiwork this was.

In the picture was a little boy, maybe around ___'s age. His eyes sparkled and lips were rosy and looked soft. His cheeks were slightly blushed in the picture. He had freckles and a cowlick. ___ found him really cute and it was love at first sight.

Years later, ___ was finally an adult in her twenties.

She was just moving in with her husband to a new house.

She opened one of the boxes and took out the charm she found when she was younger.

"What's that?" Her husband stood behind her and peeked over her shoulder.

"He was my first love..." She replied dreamily.

Her husband chuckled and patted her shoulder. "That boy in the photo, it's me. I lost that keychain when I was 9!"

"Eh? This is you, Tadashi?! Gosh... I never noticed! Now I see the resemblance!" ___ raised the keychain beside Yamaguchi's face and eyes darted from it to his face at lightning speed.

"Hey... Do you think it's fate?"
"Maybe..."
"Cool huh?"
"Yeah!"
"Cooler than Tsukki?"
"Of course..."
.............
Thanks for requesting! Hoped you enjoyed that chapt. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa