Azumane Asahi x Reader <Having her Period>

DIACLAIMER: I do not own  anything in here except for the story plot! Enjoy!

Holy shit guys! I'm sry, I just realised that I didn't publish this!!! 😱
...........
"Asahi!" ___ groaned over the phone.

"Y-yes ___?" He answered. ___ was never like that. Well, they had only dated for a few weeks but at least he got to know her more from that duration. From the tone of her voice, he didn't know how to react.

"I'm having every girl's biggest problem!" ___ whined.

"And what is that?" He asked.

"Menstruation!"
"Oh..."
"Please come over... I need something to amuse me! I can't just stay in bed and do nothing!"
"Oh... O-okay".

'Mentruation? Isn't that when females loose blood or something? Gah! I needa ask Suga for help!' Azumane mentally panicked.

He quickly dialled his friend and after a few rings, Sugawara had picked up.

"Asahi? What's up?"
"___ has menstruation! What should I do?!" Azumane screamed. Yes, screamed. You can't always judge a book by its cover, Azumane might have a scary look but he has a heart of glass.

"Oh, then you should somehow soothe the pain. Maybe comfort her or something," Sugawara advised.

"And how am I supposed to do that?"
"Uh... Well, that's up to you. Sorry, I gotta go. Bye!" The call ended and Azumane sighed. Not knowing what to do, he rode his bike to ___'s house as she had asked.

"___?" Azumane knocked on her door a few times.

"Oh! Well if it isn't Asahi-chan!" ___'s mother greeted.

"Uh... Yes. ___ asked me to come over."
"Oh then come in!"

Azumane took his shoes off and went to ___'s room.

She permitted him to enter and he sat beside her bed.

"How may I help you ___?"

"Uh..." ___ pondered. "I don't know, just stay and cuddle with me. That'll help me. A lot."

Azumane blushed at the idea but laid beside her anyways. He didn't want to make her angry. She seemed really irritated already so he decided against complaining.

She hugged him and he stroked her hair. He ended up staying the night at ___'s.

"Crap... I didn't tell my parents..." Azumane cursed softly.

"But at least you get to be with me right?" ___ gave Azumane a cute face and pecked his lips.

"Yeah... I guess..."
...........
Inspired from seeing sanitary pads when I was shopping with my mum-_- hope you enjoyed this chapt! Pls comment on how I can improve my writing thanks!

-Kunaiwa