Shibayama Yuuki x Reader <Wrong Day>

Requested by @WizzyGameMaster

Request number 2.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot! Enjoy.
...........
Just another 20 more minutes before this supplementary class ends... Until then, ___ just had to wait and wait and wait until the hands would reach the number 12.

"Just another 20 minutes till ___-san's class ends. She takes 10 minutes to ride home on bike... A total of 30 minutes, 5 minutes more if she stops by the convenience store..." Shibayama checked his watch for the time and quickly snapped the long satin strap. "Good, I have enough time to finish the surprise and change if I do this fast."

His hands got to work, while his eyes scrolled through the instructions of the page.

"This'll go well, hopefully..." Shibayama stuck out his tongue. A habit which he picked up from ___ when she was always in a little trouble.

___ had gotten hungry after skipping lunch because she had forgotten her wallet at home so she doubled up her speed, paddling faster than she usually did.

"Please have burgers..." She prayed.

"Aw man... How'd it end up like this?" Shibayama had tangled himself in the ribbon which had been for the decorations on the walls.

While sticking one end of the ribbon with double sided tape, his elbow had accidentally pulled the other end and trying to gain his balance, his hand grabbed the ribbon as well but coiled around his arm.

With 1 limb stuck, he tried using his other arm to fix the ribbon but ended up falling onto the sofa, luckily, covered with the red and pink fabric.

"Yuuki! I'm home!"

Oh damn...

"I need your help with my homework agai-" She paused and eyes him from head to toe.

"What's happened here?" Now she scanned the entire living room with hearts and balloons scattered at random.

"Yuuki?" Her attention went back to him. "What's all this?"

"Eh..." He wasn't able to explain the embarrassing moment which he had gone through only a few moments ago so he didn't move a muscle. He might've scratched the back of his head if not for his unbreakable position.

She sighed but gasped after realisation struck her after seeing 2 words painted on cardboard.

Happy Birthday!

___ chuckled and shuffled to Shibayama, flipping him around and kissing his nose which made him go red.

"Thank you, Yuuki."

He gave an awkward laugh.

"But,"

She ripped the stuck ribbon off of Shibayama.

"My birthday's on the 9th, not on the 6th..."

"Wait what?" Now free, Shibayama pulled his hair.

She repeated herself and he slapped himself.

"Why does 6 and 9 look the same?!" He exclaimed and fell to his knees.

"Aw... Don't be sad, Yuuki! We still can have cake!" She showered him with kisses, stopping at his lips for an extra long one.

She flicked his forehead right after pulling away. "Make sure that you're not so blur in the future..." She pouted.

He replied with a thousand 'Sorry's and bows.

It was still a pleasant night though he had got her birthday wrong.
..........
I'M SO SRY! I tried ok? ; - ; I have warned that I can't make fluff...

Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks:)

-Kunaiwa